test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Denim Nnamudi

Started by Unionjack,

There was already a topic started for this lad showing him when he was 8 years old

He has been making regular headlines since then but the young un is now a 12 year old and still has some speed about him. No this isn't speeded up film lol

What we have to remember and start to utilize is just how long some of our youth have been with us. Look at CHO. He joined us when he was 7 years old. Hes been dreaming of the day he can be a starter in our 1st team. And theres others like him.

I'm normally one for taking a complete trained up experienced player over a youth but there are certain young lads like CHO that I would happily start in many games without  worrying if he could handle it. And unless we do start playing him he is going to go somewhere big who will happily give him time.

But for now this just may be our future.

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

There was already a topic started for this lad showing him when he was 8 years old

He has been making regular headlines since then but the young un is now a 12 year old and still has some speed about him. No this isn't speeded up film lol

What we have to remember and start to utilize is just how long some of our youth have been with us. Look at CHO. He joined us when he was 7 years old. Hes been dreaming of the day he can be a starter in our 1st team. And theres others like him.

I'm normally one for taking a complete trained up experienced player over a youth but there are certain young lads like CHO that I would happily start in many games without  worrying if he could handle it. And unless we do start playing him he is going to go somewhere big who will happily give him time.

Denim Nnamudi

Denim Nnamudi (born 7 July 2006) is an Chilian footballer who plays as a attacking midfielder for Chelsea.

Youth Career

Joined Chelsea aged eight.

Became an internet sensation aged ten, showing his skills on FFD.tv

International

Eligible to represent Chile and England at Internatonal level.

64975869f7c6bd43cccfa0f879dfe008.png

Unionjack likes this

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Unionjack said:

I remember reacting to the video posted of this kid as an eight year old by saying something like that's nice but I hope we don't hear anything more about his progress until he's 16. In other words, that he's allowed to develop as a player without the weight of expectation. I'm therefore sorry that this video is out there and, in fact, I don't see anything particularly impressive about it anyway. If I'm remembering it correctly, the earlier one showed him dribbling against opponents and said more about his potential. My thought now is the same as it was then; good luck to the lad and let's hope he gets to develop quietly without any particular media or fan interest.

Unionjack likes this