PES 19 or FIFA 19 ???

DDA

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

Guys and Girls,

Who's going to take the title this year!??

Even though I have been a hardcore Fifa fan since 09, I am seriously considering going back to PES. The demo was fantastic.

I was going to give Fifa a miss for a year (i do it occasionally last time was 13/14) but some of the changes being made have made me change my mind (mainly the new 5 a side plus the CL/EL and potentially UYL coming on career mode) and i actually can't wait for it to be released now.

As for PES, the last time i had it was 05/06, i didn't really have any issue with the game play, but my OCD can't cope with the fake names.

18 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As for PES, the last time i had it was 05/06, i didn't really have any issue with the game play, but my OCD can't cope with the fake names.

Option files are out now, dead easy to implement into the game. 

I can't handle FIFA one bit, it just bores the life out of me, I'm pure gameplay and un licensed stuff doesn't bother me so I just an option file and love what the game offers.

13 hours ago, Tomo said:

I was going to give Fifa a miss for a year (i do it occasionally last time was 13/14) but some of the changes being made have made me change my mind (mainly the new 5 a side plus the CL/EL and potentially UYL coming on career mode) and i actually can't wait for it to be released now.

13 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Option files are out now, dead easy to implement into the game. 

I can't handle FIFA one bit, it just bores the life out of me, I'm pure gameplay and un licensed stuff doesn't bother me so I just an option file and love what the game offers.

As Special Juan says, you can easily obtain the option file that corrects all the names and licences. 

I just don't know which one to get. PES graphics blow Fifa out of the water but I do like Fifas fast gameplay. Hate the script bullshit though. 

PES is more realistic, I just don't know if I van handle the miss placed passes and slow running.

Decisions, decisions.

PES has always been more realistic, but I'm FIFA through and through, so no changes for me. 

In terms of additives to the game for 19, looks the goods so far with UEFA rights, 5 a side (FIFA Street if you will) and more in depth career mode changes. I know you now control 3 characters in The Journey as well (Alex, his sister Kim and Danny Williams). It will be interesting to see what else they have done. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/09/2018 at 4:28 AM, Yeboii said:

What changes are that? I only play career mode really, and I haven't been able to find what they are adding to it.

Turns out they are just animation changes in the home screen and nothing else has been added. Quite disappointing.

FIFA19 looks horrific, so arcadey and un life like it's unreal. The player faces are poor as opposed to PES who's are absolute quality.

If you want a total football game get PES, if you want to play a shit game of football and pay EA shits tons of money for a silly card game that incorporates football then so be it.

I'm not saying PES is perfect but it's miles ahead of FIFA.

I'm classic PES fan. Spending hours to get patchs done and installed right. After that spending hours to get players' grades correct (from pesstatsdatabase.com).

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it at the end, gameplay and graphics are pure sex.

17 hours ago, DavidLuizFan said:

Turns out they are just animation changes in the home screen and nothing else has been added. Quite disappointing.

Seems like they added to the training feature. Also added a new difficulty level and more minor changes. Disappointing though since I pretty much only play career mode.

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/3/2018 at 7:45 PM, LAM09 said:

I'd definitely go for PES if you're an online gamer.

On 9/20/2018 at 11:27 AM, Special Juan said:

FIFA19 looks horrific, so arcadey and un life like it's unreal. The player faces are poor as opposed to PES who's are absolute quality.

If you want a total football game get PES, if you want to play a shit game of football and pay EA shits tons of money for a silly card game that incorporates football then so be it.

I'm not saying PES is perfect but it's miles ahead of FIFA.

On 9/20/2018 at 0:07 PM, El P. said:

I'm classic PES fan. Spending hours to get patchs done and installed right. After that spending hours to get players' grades correct (from pesstatsdatabase.com).

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it at the end, gameplay and graphics are pure sex.

I'm thinking of buying PES this year, but wanted to ask how is online gameplay? Do you play on consoles or PC?

7 hours ago, El P. said:

I play on PC, but I don't play online...

I'm too lazy to do my own digging, but have they finally done true next-gen PC version? Previous PES iterations for PC were just piss poor ports of the Xbox 360 game. The demo does feel much better than anything I've played before, doesn't feel like a cheap imitation anymore.