test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

199 posts in this topic

Eden looks like he has wanted to choke Willian like 3 or 4 times. Really bad passing in final product zone.

Pedro in please. I know better than to ask for AC to come in.:(

kellzfresh likes this

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He is just one of those players who is a ball magnet. He seems top have tightened up on defence too, so I am extremely happy with him, after being a bitch at times in silly season.

I am not impressed at all by Alonso, he can't take any defenders on, not providing width or overlap. Just occasional runs of the ball there and there. Need much more from our FBs. 

Just like against Newcastle, Morata hasn't been poor here, he's just surrounded by so many players at all times so he can't use his best attributes. Against deep blocks like this Giroud needs to start.

LAM09 likes this

Been our problem for a while.. We create chances but that's it.. Then other team have a few and score.. Hopefully can break then down.... 

We need Pedro. Willian is just poor man's Hazard and slows the game down way too much at the final third, we need that directness

We also need Giroud

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I am not impressed at all by Alonso, he can't take any defenders on, not providing width or overlap. Just occasional runs of the ball there and there. Need much more from our FBs. 

If you want driving, progressive fullbacks, we should have signed

RB Sergi Roberto or João Cancelo (deffo the most attacking of the 4) or Álvaro Odriozola or Sime Vrsaljko

and

LB  Lucas Hernadez or Alex Sandro or Alex Telles or Jose Gaya

There are your 8 best options who are even remotely (and some will take insane money) available next year

Alaba  and Kimmich would cost £90-100m or so each  so I dont even bother to include them

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Morata is trash wtf is wrong with him? Jeezus...

I think you are being far too harsh, he got shit for service. I saw no errors from him, he looked oki to me.

Azpi offers nothing on offence, I could live with him going back to CB, if Sarri refuses to play AC. Zappacosta is hardly a shit RB.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I think you are being far too harsh, he got shit for service. I saw no errors from him, he looked oki to me.

He's suppose to make things happen for himself if so, or is that too much to ask from him?

LAM09 likes this