• Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am not an IT, and I have never posted on this bloody board before I joined thsi February, I certainly am not some recycled account of some troll or whoever you have an issue with.
I have never posted any divisive attacks, not had a go at a single person here.

Oh, I'm sorry, this was a joke. More like an internal forum joke :D My bad, keep posting!

I worry for the opponent when Hazard & Kovacic are fully fit for 90'. Same lineup/strategy as Arsenal for me. Kovacic/Hazard come on early 2nd half to wreck the tired opponent. 

I think we'll win this game. The reason we've struggled at Newcastle in recent years is because of the shithouse tactics of previous regimes. Mourinho always tried to outshithouse Pardew. We didn't have a problem with them with other managers (other than Mourinho) at the helm. 

I'm so excited about every fecking game I could just JUMP AROUND of excitement!

I think our players will become much more confident in their attacking qualities with Sarri. I never liked ALonso, but when we are attacking on the left, Kova could drop a bit deeper, allowing Alonso to overlap and create mayhem with Eden. Alonso will thrive in that playing.

Also, Pedro is much more needed than Willian. We miss goals badly, no matter the results. Morata still has a long way to go, and I am actually fearing what will happen to Willian. I mean, what can he offer us this days? Dribbling? With Kovačić and Hazard on pitch? Right... Pedro is a killer, 15 goals should be no brainer for him.

7 hours ago, Mana said:

I don't know why he compared you to Barbara, he'll have to answer that himself to you. But as I said, he was joking around.

EDIT: Oh, Barbara makes long posts sometimes, and you made one. But...I make long posts sometimes too and I know quite a few who do too. :blink:

But every Vesper's post seems like an essay, like Barbara's! :blink: Not that it is a bad thing, obviously. 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am not an IT, and I have never posted on this bloody board before I joined thsi February, I certainly am not some recycled account of some troll or whoever you have an issue with.
I have never posted any divisive attacks, not had a go at a single person here.

Thought the emoji in the original post was a dead giveaway. :lol: I obviously didn't mean anything malicious. Was just kidding around. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

But every Vesper's post seems like an essay, like Barbara's! :blink: Not that it is a bad thing, obviously. 

Thought the emoji in the original post was a dead giveaway. :lol: I obviously didn't mean anything malicious. Was just kidding around. 

Tis all good mate:D

On 8/20/2018 at 9:44 AM, !Hazard! said:

What a shocker that last game was though. Arguably one of the worst performances by a player in PL history

lol he managed to not complete a single pass in the first half... and he did not play as a striker. :)

1 hour ago, Vybzkartel said:

We need to win all games up until Liverpool if we are to realistically challenge for top 4. 

I don't think so, for a title challenge yes. For top 4? not in my opinion. Arsenal and United are our big challenger for top 4, both have a loss already. In Arsenal case 2. I think City and Pool are shoe in for top 4, Spurs are most likely getting in. And than you have Arsenal and United as threats to the top 4.  

14 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I don't think so, for a title challenge yes. For top 4? not in my opinion. Arsenal and United are our big challenger for top 4, both have a loss already. In Arsenal case 2. I think City and Pool are shoe in for top 4, Spurs are most likely getting in. And than you have Arsenal and United as threats to the top 4.  

Who lnows there may be a Leicester pop up!

Or we find our lgs really quick!