The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Sold 600,000 ultimate team coins on ebay for £70. Made a different team now with no superstars. Quite fun though playing with random players and still beating 85 rated plus teams

I originally had an EPL, Seria A team.

Lampard

Terry IF

Richards IF

Pazzini IF

Drogba

Chielini

Taiwo

Johnson IF

Marchisio IF (84 one)

Buffon

Ni Natale

Got bored of it so cashed in.

Now i have http://www.ea.com/so...f#kWCLLfTbbcK91

richie-rich-65a%5B5%5D.jpg

Just lost 4 games in a row due to my internet keep going out because of the weather and i was winning easily in 3 of em. Trying to get re-promoted to division 3 but now i'm most likely going down to division 5 lol. I only ever use Chelsea tho, only the wankers use Real Madrid n Barcelona. I'd be in division 1 now if i used them every match.

Just lost 4 games in a row due to my internet keep going out because of the weather and i was winning easily in 3 of em. Trying to get re-promoted to division 3 but now i'm most likely going down to division 5 lol. I only ever use Chelsea tho, only the wankers use Real Madrid n Barcelona. I'd be in division 1 now if i used them every match.

I play as Brazil most of the time. Been trying to get promoted to division 2 for bloody ages.

4-4-2 is way too good in this game. Not only did it turn around my Chelsea Career mode but I also beat a Liverpool supporting friend of mine, who is no stranger to FIFA, 7-2.

Do you base your attacks on crosses or something different? I prefer the diamond rather then normal 4-4-2

Most ppl use the diamond. I use 4-2-2-2 because it literally covers the whole pitch. Attack with 4, defend with 6. Also u can use width or stay central. Many options.

I've modified it so its 2 strikers, 2 wingers, a CM & CDM. Works well.

Most ppl use the diamond. I use 4-2-2-2 because it literally covers the whole pitch. Attack with 4, defend with 6. Also u can use width or stay central. Many options.

I've modified it so its 2 strikers, 2 wingers, a CM & CDM. Works well.

For me, a good old 4-3-3 gets the job done but 2 strikers and a diamond behind them has worked out really well for me also.

I'm playing one of my career modes right now, and for some weird reason one of my players on the pitch is invisible when the ball goes to him he just has the red arrow above his head..... WTF?! :blink:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm playing one of my career modes right now, and for some weird reason one of my players on the pitch is invisible when the ball goes to him he just has the red arrow above his head..... WTF?! :blink:

Has this happened to anyone else?

No, but which player is it?