test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

The FIFA Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

972 posts in this topic

Ultimate Team wont be a download this year, it will be on the disc straight away. Returning users can start managing their team from September 20th (10 days early) on the web app with free gift or 2. Probably means a gold pack or whatever.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fut-11-weekly-update-aug-19-2

FIFA 12 Scores best of Gamescom award.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/bestofgamescom-02

An all enhanced online mode

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fifa-12-online-2

This fifa is gonna be fantastic.

Few vids here too and images.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fifa12-at-gamescom-02

We should try get some form of league or cup tournament going, I know it'll be difficult cause everyone uses different consoles but if anyones up for a PS3 one we should try get it going.

OReillyD36 likes this

I'm mega excited for Fifa 12 especially the career mode. It looks so much nicer and more in depth for example theyve made it so teams can bid on players even if you don't put them for sale and then the players can get moody if you reject the bid and they wanted to go to the club.

FIFA and PES this year looks great, i will be getting them both. :)

i played the PES demo i didnt think it was all that good tbh looks good visual wise tho

----------------Cech----------------

--Ivanovic - Alex - Terry - Cole---

--------------Lampard--------------

-----Ramires----------Malouda----

-----------------Mata----------------

---------Sturridge ---Torres---------

is my preferred lineup atm.

You know what I don't understand? When the defender somehow catches up to you when you have a wide open path to the goal for a breakaway. It really ruins the gameplay. Hoopefully in FIFA 12, defenders have realistic speed.

Ultimate Team wont be a download this year, it will be on the disc straight away. Returning users can start managing their team from September 20th (10 days early) on the web app with free gift or 2. Probably means a gold pack or whatever.

Can't be positive but I think you actually get 24 gold packs. I can't wait, I pretty much spend my entire life on UT.

Ahah, those who have rated the players must have not watched a lot of Chelsea games. lol

Kalou 81 ; Sturridge 79 :doh:

Also, I find that McEachran, PVA and Bertrand are really underrated smh.

If the player increase their stats like in FIFA 11,after 5 seasons Sturridge will be 85 max...Hope to change that slow increase of the skills.

If the player increase their stats like in FIFA 11,after 5 seasons Sturridge will be 85 max...Hope to change that slow increase of the skills.

it has been changed. EA put a lot of work in career mode.