The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

PES is a joke, plain & simple.

The fact Fifa is the most popular sports game worldwide, is no accident.

Why are you insulting the game all the time? If Fifa is better, go play Fifa. By the way, it's more popular just because of licenses, nothing else. People on consoles are looking for finished article, so they choose Fifa. And improved nets is great feature as people were asking for that over ages and now it's finally here.

Why are you insulting the game all the time? If Fifa is better, go play Fifa. By the way, it's more popular just because of licenses, nothing else. People on consoles are looking for finished article, so they choose Fifa. And improved nets is great feature as people were asking for that over ages and now it's finally here.

Meet Terminator X, Fifa's biggest lover in the world.

My team. nothing advanced or special

........................Cech..........................

Ivanovic.......alex.......terry..........a.cole

...............Alonso.......mikel................

........................Lampard................

Sturridge........Drogba..........Zhirkov/Kalou

Subs

Vercourtre

Cork

Kakuta

Borini

Malouda

Essien (demoted due to poor performances)

Ferrieria

http://www.pcgamesha.../bildergalerie/

nice new screenshot ist a german gamer-magazine which is pretty well known as reliable source and they've been pretty sceptical throgh PES for the last years, in germany dunno if you knw it... but it says they where able to play an early demo and nearly every KI-Promises Konami has done so far are really implemented and that the game is real fun...

plus they say the goalies seem to have finally have a brain implemented and the refs gives you much more freedom playing much more often an advantage and makeing wrong decisions sometimes...

but they also report that the graphics haven't been changed THAT much and that they dunno if its because of an early playable demo or if it will be the final graphic...

NICE cant wait :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Updated my team a little bit so looks like this

...........................................Cech.......................................

Ivanovic..................alex............Terry...............a.cole

...........................................................................................

...............................Alonso.............Essien....................

..........................................................................................

...........Ramires.........................................Lampard...

.......................................................................................

..........................Drogba...............Sturridge...............

Subs: Vercoutre S.dann Zambrotta Lukaku Borini Cork Mceachran

Anyone know any hotshot players that are cheap and really good to have on fifa.

And if you looking for a messi in your team but not got the money or the ability or want for his massive wages: Buy Marko Marin. trust me for Me in Inter manager mode hes the best midfielder in the team and carries them so well

Had a rather idea in my head (that will most likely be pointless) but anyone tried to replicate their Xpert 11 team on it. it would be awesome if there was a league on there like it or something. Similar to xpert 11 and we could play it once a month or something. dont know people gonna be busy and such. but just maybe a online TC tournament

Updated my team a little bit so looks like this

...........................................Cech.......................................

Ivanovic..................alex............Terry...............a.cole

...........................................................................................

...............................Alonso.............Essien....................

..........................................................................................

...........Ramires.........................................Lampard...

.......................................................................................

..........................Drogba...............Sturridge...............

Subs: Vercoutre S.dann Zambrotta Lukaku Borini Cork Mceachran

Anyone know any hotshot players that are cheap and really good to have on fifa.

And if you looking for a messi in your team but not got the money or the ability or want for his massive wages: Buy Marko Marin. trust me for Me in Inter manager mode hes the best midfielder in the team and carries them so well

Had a rather idea in my head (that will most likely be pointless) but anyone tried to replicate their Xpert 11 team on it. it would be awesome if there was a league on there like it or something. Similar to xpert 11 and we could play it once a month or something. dont know people gonna be busy and such. but just maybe a online TC tournament

Would be a good idea, but, problem is.. some people have it on pc..some on xbox..some on ps3..

Started my Ultimate team again, bought a few packs (Well, more than a few) and got an 88 special Lisandro Lopez and sold it for 175,000 coins :D sold more and got upto 220,000 and now i have a bloody good team :P

Please, please, please take away Chemistry on Fifa 12 Ultimate team. I'm getting fed up with the same teams and players over and over again. I wanna see some variety it's hugely boring playing a real/barca all star team every game.

Really don't get this Chemistry shite, makes no sense to me at all.

What do you reckon the Chelsea ratings will be for next season? Bear in mind players like Terry and Essien always have high ratings because they are famous figures in world football...

Cech - 84

Hilario - 72

Turnbull - 71

Ivanovic - 81

Bosingwa - 78

Alex - 80

Luiz - 82

Terry - 84

Cole - 81

Ferreira - 73

Zhirkov - 78

Bertrand - 71