test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fulham Broadway

The FIFA Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

972 posts in this topic

This year, but I like the Fifa. The Pro Evolution Soccer I feel good, but I am inclined by Fifa.

Also Mode "Be a Legend" is very well thought of.

Ok well as a PES fan for so long i have changed back to fifa. My brother bought fifa and since i started playing it i cant get off it. This is the best football game ive ever played. I was shocked how good it was. Fifa from like 2000-2007 were all terrible. 2008 had a bit of improvement then Fifa euro 2008 was great. Fifa 09 is an absolute brilliant game and now PES can collect dust till i help buy fifa 2010 with it later this year.

You can do anything online too. We should create a talk Chelsea online team. I'm part of a team but we keep using man utd or arsenal and i hate it lol. If theres enough of us, we can create a team n we can kill everyone with our blues :D

4-10 players can represent the team online at once and you get divisions n stuff too. its trully amazing stuff. I recorded a vid or 2, i'll post em soon

I love Fifa, I have had pretty much every Fifa, and this 09... is amazing. I play it pretty much every day online :D So much fuuun. Xbox 360 btw. Ps3 sucks. Add me if you wanna vs me. Gamertag: Manson17

Worst part about the game is the that so many people use fucking Manure online, and put ronaldo up front and just give him the ball constantly, its fucking annoying, and cause manure are doing so well this season, they're even better online, ugh, them, Barce and Inter. Fucking annoys me.

The PS3 version is awesome, i play online 24/7. Played 5 games today and 3 ppl Disconnected because they were getting beat late on. Didnt concede a goal all day either.

For everyone that has fifa on X-Box 360 or PS3, sign up here. All of you are signed up anyway as it goes on your game ID's. Just log on here and play around. Ive got goals n stuff on my page. Add me, OllieCFC as a friend too

http://www.eafootballworld.com

Edited by OllieCFC

fifa is a dope game

dont get it twisted but god dam when they gonna get rid of rooney and roanldinho as cover stars

rooney cant buy a goal and roanldinhos long gone

they need to get lamps or terry on their

A lot of overpowered players in the game; Ibrahimovic, Berbatov?, Maicon, Henry and to my surprise Drogba.

Also if anyone wants to play me on Xbox add me; Tech9C, I use Chelsea and France.

Edited by Tech9C

Same here, hopefully the AI system in Be A Pro is better and the dribble feature. Annoying when the other players in Be A Pro keep getting fouls against yeah and getting themselves sent off.