The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

I was shocked by how bad pes has become. it was only a couple of seasons ago that pro evo was better and now this new "game" is the worst football game I've played in a long long time. I played 20mins of the demo and had to turn it off.

All pes players i know have now moved to Fifa.

Anyone want a game on fifa 09 let me know. :)

Yeah the PES2009 demo is downloadable off the ps3 and it kills fifa this year. Fifa got close last time around but now the gap has widened again. PES2009 is similar to the old school versions. Its back to its best. No 100mph shit this year. They have corrected all of last years mistakes. PES is back, forget fifa.

my brother bought fifa yesterday so i had a few plays on it and after playing the pes demo, fifa is leagues behind. Fifa has the licences yeah but pro evo certainly makes up for it in the gameplay. PES 2008 was pretty crap tho but PES 2009 really is quality.

If PES had the licences and game modes of fifa it would be purely unstoppable and it would get near on 100%

Fifa only has the licences to fall back on and cover up a pretty crap game.

my brother bought fifa yesterday so i had a few plays on it and after playing the pes demo, fifa is leagues behind. Fifa has the licences yeah but pro evo certainly makes up for it in the gameplay. PES 2008 was pretty crap tho but PES 2009 really is quality.

If PES had the licences and game modes of fifa it would be purely unstoppable and it would get near on 100%

Fifa only has the licences to fall back on and cover up a pretty crap game.

Well said!

There was talk of fifa taking over pes and using the gameplay making the best game in the world.

Fifa licenses and pes gameplay i think i'd be in heaven

Five of the best Konami developers jumped ship to EA two years ago. Three more last year apparently, so Pro Evo is even poorer this year.

PES struggles to hold 20+ fps (on ps3), often dips down to 15 fps, while fifa runs at 60fps (360) and 25-30 fps (but usually 30fps) (ps3). Similar comparable rates for PS2.

End of the day, it's personal choice. In the middling years, those saying PES kicks FIFA in the nether-regions never actually qualified their statements, apart from always chanting ''better gameplay'', ....in a sort of macho way because their mates said it.

........ and calling Chelsea ''West London Blue''was enough for me for the game to be dumped

Man, I still gotta buy it... I want it so bad, Fifa 08 was insane... The music is BRILLIANT...

Does Fifa 09 have a good soundtrack and Multiplayer? I used to whore at Team Multiplay for weeks on end, Only thing that used to piss me off was EVERY god damn person chooses Utd, Get a few scousers though.