Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

11 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

No. But there were other options like Areola, Trapp or even our Bulka (all of them are better than Butland)

If you want to spend that much money, then go for only Oblak, not Kepa.

Areola and Trapp are decent but I think Kepa is better. Maybe not but he has a huge ceiling. Madrid didn’t want him for nothing. 

49 minutes ago, manpe said:

Mate, please remove your signature. It's cringeworthy, show some respect to Ivanovic ffs.

On topic, I was thinking, what are the chances that Kepa rejects Real but joins us just half a year later?

I thought I'd check the forum out after 3-4 years of being inactive. I have no idea how to remove a "signature" on my phone, so sorry for if I struck a nerve mate lol. Thanks for the feedback though. 

Back on topic, I think that chances are quite high that he's going to join us. Why? Game-time the same reason Kovacic is leaving Real. Kepa might have gotten benched at Real for Keylor Navas. With us he's certain of being the no.1 keeper. That maybe the reason, who knows though

A lot of people say Kepa is a panic buy, I say fuck them. You don’t panic buy a world record fee keeper, now Butland would be a panic buy instead.

IMHO maybe the board see Kepa as our last trick at the very beginning because they know they can 100% get him, after missing out Alisson and Cuntois chooses to hide, we activate Kepa’s BO clause, hence everything is moving so fast. Butland and other options claimed by the journalists were all fake, they really don’t have a clue.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I personally rate Butland, but imagine the letdown amongst our fans if we sign him instead of Kepa after all these reports. :P

Butland is not good with ball at feet and is bad at distribution, go watch Stoke replays

Problem with us and Liverpool paying this much for goalkeepers (If it's true) , we are going to get slaughtered when they make a mistake. Rather look at the positives though since yesterday it was all bad , thinking we was going to lose a big name and replace him with someone who struggled in his first championship game , to top it off we was coming off the defeat to City, we need something big to happen.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

This kind of money on Kepa and not Oblak? Too much money. 

Oblak plays in a team that is paradise for a keeper. No chance would he want to leave. I'm sure we went sniffing around but were told no chance he'd want to move.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Oblak plays in a team that is paradise for a keeper. No chance would he want to leave. I'm sure we went sniffing around but were told no chance he'd want to move.

Would pass on Kepa and sign a 30-40m keeper this summer 

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Butland is making howler every now and then recently. So, yes  Bulka IS better than Butland atm

Can't really comment, haven't seen many of Bulka's EPL games.