Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Because he wears a Chelsea shirt and everyone bar Leicester hates us. You know this Jason.

Yes but saying that Kepa went with the wrong hand is totally entering the level of stupidity.

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes but saying that Kepa went with the wrong hand is totally entering the level of stupidity.

The levels of stupidity are regularly reached in each episode of 'The Debate', 'MNF' and 'SuperSunday' whenever our Club is mentioned. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Genuinely baffled that people were saying Kepa went with his wrong hand on that save after it happened. :doh: 

Those people know zero about goalkeeping, the techniques and what s right and wrong in that situation.

That save could only be made by that top hand like MS said, his right couldn't reach that height. I coach all my 8 kids about this type of save and how MS explained it.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

The levels of stupidity are regularly reached in each episode of 'The Debate', 'MNF' and 'SuperSunday' whenever our Club is mentioned. 

It amazes me that any Chelsea supporter pays any heed to anything written or spoken about us in the media. It is normally so factually incorrect to the point of drivel. I don’t think any tv analyst does any homework on the teams playing and most reporters stopped writing about what actually happened in a game years ago, all they report on now is controversy and their over inflated opinion.

I loved Spackman as a player, but let's be honest he only gets a gig on TV because he played for Liverpool. A couple of games back against Prague he was going on about Kepa flapping at crosses whilst ignoring this fact that if he hadn’t come and got fingers on some deep crosses the unmarked striker at the back post would have scored.

52 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Allison turned us down for Liverpool according to reports. Kepa was the alternative.

This. And as we were in for Alisson i believe reports were true.

Kepa is also exactly 2 years and 1 day younger and not too much worse. I dont think we should pin that on the board. 

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Allison turned us down for Liverpool according to reports. Kepa was the alternative.

kepa is not bad, I just say that for the same money one club took a great gk, chelsea took a potentially great gk