Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

1 minute ago, Blusan Alamb said:

He had a very shaky start in the PL, and he has made some high profile mistakes over the years.

I remember his biggest problem at the beginning was coming out and claiming crosses and corners.  I had a Utd friend who was really unsure of him at first (obviously over that).  I think a lot of La Liga keepers have those issues (so courtois' biggest strength may not be important at Madrid).

32 minutes ago, Thor said:

I hope that fee isn't true. 

Spending that much on a keeper, but won't go out and get a decent RW, or Martial for example who would amplify our attack, and make us unpredictable going forward. 

If we sell Courtois for £35m, we are really only paying a similar amount for Kepa, so it's a decent fee. 

the position we found ourselves in. if we can get a keeper of his calibre that would be an epic escape from it..i have visions of Cuntois watching our games and laughing at us if we had a dodgy keeper but if we land Kepa and he turns out great that would wipe the smug look off his face and leave atleast a few in Madrid wishing they had him instead. especially when they realize how many times Cuntois gets beaten at his near post.

1 hour ago, FabHazard said:

I am glad that the board is acting but i still feel they are ignoring the most important position striker...We should try to replace morata with someone like icardi

I think the logic that don't sign just for the sake of signing applies here. There are no realistic striker upgrades available on the market. The one that was (Higuain) we missed out on, shit happens. So since nobody obtainable is available, we will go with the flow and see how the strikers we already have will manage. If they flop, then for sure we'll be going in again in January or next summer. But if Cuntois leaves, then we really don't have much choice. Caballero? I'd rather get skullfucked tbh.

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Everywhere I read says this is a done deal granted there not the most reliable sources but still never smoke without fire.

If we sign butland for £30m I'm hiring a hitman to take out Marina

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

Marca is more reliable than Sky Sports in my opinion. (If we are talking about news in Spain)

Mate, please remove your signature. It's cringeworthy, show some respect to Ivanovic ffs.

On topic, I was thinking, what are the chances that Kepa rejects Real but joins us just half a year later?