test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

1. Kepa Arrizabalaga

Started by Jason,

1,150 posts in this topic

What a fucking idiot, bench him for the rest of the season. No doubt he learned to act like a cunt from Luiz and Willian. Disgraceful, should be ashamed of himself.

The one player you would think is completely level headed does this kind of shit. 

Is there a spot in this team that we dont have issues with? 

Maybe Rudiger and thats it. 

This is getting better and better. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

To play devils advocate, 24 year old playing his first major final, adrenaline pumping.

I don't condone it but I'm more interested in his reaction to this, if he accepts he did wrong then clean slate, if he maintains he did the right thing then we have problems.

DANILA likes this

Wonder what the club will do now. If wasn't so expensive it probably be byeeeee or least benched. 

This isn't going to just go away. Can't get my head round it. 

Hope there is a reaction to it.. Most likely be however Sarri goes and it's forgotten 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

To play devils advocate, 24 year old playing his first major final, adrenaline pumping.

I don't condone it but I'm more interested in his reaction to this, if he accepts he did wrong then clean slate, if he maintains he did the right thing then we have problems.

I don't think both parties handled the situation well TBH. On one hand, Kepa was playing in his first final and had the chance to be the hero in the shootout. If he was okay to carry on, why couldn't Sarri just let him carry on as per normal? Why did he have to throw a tantrum? If Sarri had planned the Caballero sub pre-match for the shootout situation, then shouldn't that have been communicated earlier (unless of course Kepa decided to say fuck it at the last minute)? On the other hand though, Kepa should gone off or at the very least, went and talked with Sarri on the sub instead of letting it play out as it did. The lack of order in the final minutes there sums up this club at the moment! :doh: 

Tomo and Fernando like this

Being 23 y/o myself, I can understand his frustration at being taken off after playing for 120 mins - but still not the right choice. I think he should have walked over to the line and spoke with Sarri to tell him he was feeling fine, and then go from there. 

Agree that he should admit his mistake.

Fernando likes this

2 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Being 23 y/o myself, I can understand his frustration at being taken off after playing for 120 mins - but still not the right choice. I think he should have walked over to the line and spoke with Sarri to tell him he was feeling fine, and then go from there. 

Agree that he should admit his mistake.

It was a tactical sub what do you guys don't understand.

6 minutes ago, Nicco said:

It was a tactical sub what do you guys don't understand.

Fair point but can't be certain it was tactical 

No way he can retain his place for Wednesday. Needs to publicly apologise and hope Sarri forgives & forgets.

Wink?

xPetrCechx likes this

Regardless if the club is going to back Sarri or not long term, this was not acceptable and he should be punished. If you allow him to escape punishment you set a bad precedent. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

16 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He's lying. He had to know it wasnt a cramp when Rudiger had to hold him back from him. He was standing next to his doctors well before that.

Its sad honestly.

He was going ballistic then and only seeing red. Probably saw things differently once he calmed down...