Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Still dont see where our goals are coming from tho

Control of the midfield + attacking football = more goals. Even Torres hit respectable figures under Di Matteo's ultra attacking system. 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Control of the midfield + attacking football = more goals. Even Torres hit respectable figures under Di Matteo's ultra attacking system. 

I hope so mate I dearly do. I know Sarri SAYS hes got trust in Morata but Ive seen one or 2 glimpses so far of a good Morata.

Looks like Bats is away. Tammy was bad yesterday. Leaves us Giroud and hes just a target I reckon.

I pray we bring in a ST somehow.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Still dont see where our goals are coming from tho

Yeah agree, would have liked to seen less money on a keeper and some new exciting winger come in ,help our attack attack attack(the need 4 more speed ),feel like we r playing for top4 this season maybe a europa league win ?!

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Have to take Thibo's fee into consideration, so 40m~ for young GK that could be here for many years to come, should be seen as good business.

Thibo + 36mil to get this young Kepa on a possible 7 year contract is not a bad deal

20 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah agree, would have liked to seen less money on a keeper and some new exciting winger come in ,help our attack attack attack(the need 4 more speed ),feel like we r playing for top4 this season maybe a europa league win ?!

Do u honestly believe if we paid 35m for a keeper we would still get a good RW? Because I dont.

19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u honestly believe if we paid 35m for a keeper we would still get a good RW? Because I dont.

Thats a million dollar question/answer m8 as i nor you are privy to the going on's behind the scenes at CFC , but looks like we are blowing @70 mill  on a keeper 50+ on Jorgi boy ,mmm i'm dubious if we are getting any fresh meat attacking wise , think the Courtois situ has messed things up also? who knows , imho i would looked at this season to get a Joe Hart @ 3.5 mill lol, and get a new 1 nxt season  , spalsh some cash get a new young talent winger/attacking/striker ?!

What a toxic, for a member still trying to spread his negativism in this thread. If you dislike almost everything in this club, maybe it's time to find a new club man.

Looks like Kepa is coming soon. Welcome and enjoy the number 1 shirt.

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Thats a million dollar question/answer m8 as i nor you are privy to the going on's behind the scenes at CFC , but looks like we are blowing @70 mill  on a keeper 50+ on Jorgi boy ,mmm i'm dubious if we are getting any fresh meat attacking wise , think the Courtois situ has messed things up also? who knows , imho i would looked at this season to get a Joe Hart @ 3.5 mill lol, and get a new 1 nxt season  , spalsh some cash get a new young talent winger/attacking/striker ?!

I really don't get why people keep on saying we are blowing 70 million on a keeper when half of that comes from the money we get from Courtois' sale!

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

I really don't get why people keep on saying we are blowing 70 million on a keeper when half of that comes from the money we get from Courtois' sale!

Just stating the numbers on the 2 buys this season= @70 mill  on a keeper 50+ on Jorgi boy ,nothing about accounting , sometimes 70 mill is 70 mill!

the other thing that people don't take in to account are the wages.  Only after seeing the transfer fee + wages + contract length are you able to compare the prices of 2 players.

Alisson (who will be forever linked with Kepa) 66M + 77K/week on a 6 year deal = 15M/season

TBo = 140K/week = 7.3M this season (I'm not sure if they make adjustments to the original transfer fee for contract extensions, but it would be a small adjustment if any)

We'll see what Kepa's deal looks like.

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

What a toxic, for a member still trying to spread his negativism in this thread. If you dislike almost everything in this club, maybe it's time to find a new club man.

Looks like Kepa is coming soon. Welcome and enjoy the number 1 shirt.

You'e talking about Henrique right?

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Just stating the numbers on the 2 buys this season= @70 mill  on a keeper 50+ on Jorgi boy ,nothing about accounting , sometimes 70 mill is 70 mill!

But you can't ignore it here because the only reason we are paying 70 million is due to the money we get from Real. Otherwise, do you really think we would just pay 70 million for a keeper? 

20 minutes ago, mccg said:

Going for quality instead of quantity. Just what we fans have been waiting for

9 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Happy days. So glad to be rid of Tibo. What a snake he is. I know people will buy into his whole “it’s for my kids” but I think that’s just to make him look better. Good riddance to an ungrateful sod. 

Know very little about this new keeper but he’s clearly highly thought of to nearly join Real. The most important of all, this seems like another Sarri signing. 👏👏👏

Never thought to agree with a post like this, but he called it over himself. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

But you can't ignore it here because the only reason we are paying 70 million is due to the money we get from Real. Otherwise, do you really think we would just pay 70 million for a keeper? 

The only reason why we are paying 70 mill is because thats his release cause