test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

17. Mateo Kovacic

Started by Jason,

277 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Thats not morata is it?

Its morata. Remember they were teammates in madrid....

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I know I am a nutter for holding out hope, but dammit I want Morata to come good in a huge way.:( He needs to have aggression-implanting hypnotherapy.

I know people here liked costa style, but this idea that good or even great strikers need to be aggressive is simply false.

the best strikers I’ve seen play the game were so cold that some did not even celebrate goals very much (Romario, r9). Aguero is pretty cold too.

and Lukaku who people compare with morata pretty much walks around without the football.

31 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Its morata. Remember they were teammates in madrid....

Trust me its not morata in that picture mate lol 

3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

On a negative note, my God do our shirts look horrific. This years home shirt, the training kit, Carabao, Yokohoma – none of it looks nice in my eyes. Bring back Adidas and Samsung

Dont forget Hyundai on sleeve.

Kits look as far from clean and classy as possible.

!Hazard! likes this

Real Madrid are interested in signing Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara, according to Sky Germany.

If Real get Thiago maybe it will open the door for us getting Kovačić permanent

Dimitr likes this

Do not get over-excited. He failed at Inter and he failed at RM. Squad player so far. Not the same calibre as Jorginho. 

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Please let this happen. It strengthens our chances of keeping Kovacic 

Idd, can't see him going back to Real if they're signing Thiago irregardless if Modric stays or not. 

kellzfresh likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know mate. Dodgy stuff these bath salts.

Its the Flakka you need to be carefull about! Can just imagine Morata doing some on the pitch!

I dont know how much more some of you want. We have right now possibly the best CM in the PL and you're still not happy.

I'm chuffed!

BREAKING: Real Madrid have agreed a deal in the region of €40m-€50m to sign former Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara!

Not a bad replacement for Kovacic😏

Via: @Sport_EN https://t.co/dt5eKZGl9P

I don't know how genuine the source is but the rumour seems to be all over twitter...

Like I be said Kovacic is not interested in going back to Santiago as he desperately wants first team football and Julen said Real will sign Midfielder of great quality similar to Kovacic... So I am not surprised about the rumour....only left to Kovacic and Chelsea to finish up the deal...

In addition Julen really rates Alcantara and even upcoming Dani Ceballos more than Kovacic...Spanish national team connection

One of the theories going around reddit yesterday, was that the option/no option to buy was not really reported on (or at least had a lot of confusion) because Madrid didn't want to let on that Kovacic might be leaving permanently.  If that was known, it could have possibly made negotiations for another midfielder harder.  We'll see.

kellzfresh and xPetrCechx like this

Yeah...that sounds like a goodbye rather than a see you later.

Maybe rather than an option to buy we have first refusal. If he does well we get first dibs, if not Madrid sell him to the highest bidder.

kellzfresh and El P. like this

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

One of the theories going around reddit yesterday, was that the option/no option to buy was not really reported on (or at least had a lot of confusion) because Madrid didn't want to let on that Kovacic might be leaving permanently.  If that was known, it could have possibly made negotiations for another midfielder harder.  We'll see.

Why would that make negotiations harder?