test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

17. Mateo Kovacic

Started by Jason,

438 posts in this topic

Let's also remember Kovacic will have 2 years left on his contract next summer. He's hardly happy to stay in Madrid atm. They will sell next year if they do sell at all. 

Also. Madrid are hardly the only ones with an ace. Don't they want a certain Even Hazard? 

Are u guys yet on this same issue...Madrid has no leverage as far this issue is concerned...He has made his intention of leaving known for a very longtime now...just like have said he likes it here and enjoys first team football...then he can decide to make the deal permanent provided we pay Madrid fee... 

Supermonkey92 and Johnnyeye like this

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

skysports-mateo-kovacic-la-liga_4384285.jpg

Have read every article and watched every bit of footage that I could find on him and they all make it look like we have got 1 amazing lad with us . Nice to be able to relax about another position we filled.

12 hours ago, milan.cech said:

When was the last time we had a player on loan from another team? Pato and before that Quaresma? :D 

I am soooo looking forward to watching him between Jorginho and Hazard!

Don't forget Falcao mmm about time we had a decent loan !!!

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Tell me this doesn't get the Blue in your heart pumping. Specially as the Dippers had a verbal agreement to sign him last summer too.

Some Tottenham fans react as Chelsea seal deal for Mateo Kovacic

Chelsea have beaten Tottenham to the signing of Mateo Kovacic.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/08/some-tottenham-fans-react-as-chelsea-seal-deal-for-mateo-kovacic/

I feel a Willian mark 2 remix song coming to a shed near you! asap

Unionjack likes this

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Have read every article and watched every bit of footage that I could find on him and they all make it look like we have got 1 amazing lad with us . Nice to be able to relax about another position we filled.

Yeah get a young quality winger and my cacks would relax ! and for CFC not being in the champions league this window has been decent.

You get big girls blouses like Neynar rolling around if a fly gets in his eye.

Then you get lads like Kovacic who played the last 20 mins and extra time against Denmark with a dislocated shoulder!

Glad the beard came off!

3 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Just received a notification from the official app that he's a new CFC player. 

Here we go. 

No mention of option to buy...

Supermonkey92 likes this

Good Boy. That gives us 1 fuck off great CM at least which will help the front 3 big time.

PLEEEEEZE let us have 1 good goal scorer then bring it on!

kellzfresh and mccg like this

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

No mention of option to buy...

Right. But taking into account the statements made by Marina and the player's attitude towards Madrid during this summer, I think it's up to how good this season will be for him.

If he does ok, he will stay. If he does either very bad or great, he'll leave. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Then you get lads like Kovacic who played the last 20 mins and extra time against Denmark with a dislocated shoulder!

Glad the beard came off!

Yeah i hope Morata & co get some of his stuff! Lets hope this loan is a super success and he wants to stay nxt season! Bleed blue ktbffh

Fernando and Unionjack like this

I honestly think we are a CF away now from cementing top 4 this season.

We must use all our remaining energy to find a decent CF. We desperately need a goal scorer.

BXL70 and Unionjack like this

KOVACIC EXCITED

Fresh from sealing his loan from Real Madrid, new Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic told the club’s official website: “I am really happy and excited to be here at Chelsea. It is an amazing feeling. I will try to do my best for this club.

“It is a new league for me, the beginning is always tough but I am sure the coach and my new team-mates will help me and I am looking forward to a great season.”

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Glad the beard came off!

could u picture morata doing that? Fs Morata would want to come off with a paper cut 😂😂😂

Unionjack likes this

Does anyone know why Juventus didn't buy Morata after his loan from Real ended? They didn't like him that much, or Real didn't want to sell then?

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I honestly think we are a CF away now from cementing top 4 this season.

We must use all our remaining energy to find a decent CF. We desperately need a goal scorer.

Cant see us bringing cf in now(looks like Morata-Giroud-Batman-Tammy with maybe 1 leaving?) , i'm hoping a young talented winger to come in ,doubt it tho!