Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack

I don't know much about him apart from hes not having alot of play time at RM and hes supposed;y wanting out.

He'is linked with Shitty and Spuds right now

He doesn't seem to do alot in the assists/goals department but is that to do with lack of playing time? How does he compare to Seri and more importantly how would he be as the wee baldy mans partner in crime?

But from everything I've seen about him since our links to him he looks like he would be a perfect playmaker (OR Seri) alongside N'Golo and Golo.

5b308cb55d149_Screenshot-2018-6-25MateoKovacicFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.0f0b97cac40aa07aae7a72a64eb05cdd.png

• 2 weeks later...

CHELSEA have been in touch with Real Madrid regarding a move for Mateo Kovacic, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/983577/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Blues-Approach-Real-Madrid-Mateo-Kovacic/amp

43 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Kovacic Kanté Golovin midfield? I am so here for this. 

damn, what a mouthwatering midfield, we would be set for many years in that department, but with our board im lowering my expectations for now :(

On 6/25/2018 at 2:33 PM, Unionjack said:

I don't know much about him apart from hes not having alot of play time at RM and hes supposed;y wanting out.

He'is linked with Shitty and Spuds right now

He doesn't seem to do alot in the assists/goals department but is that to do with lack of playing time? How does he compare to Seri and more importantly how would he be as the wee baldy mans partner in crime?

5b308cb55d149_Screenshot-2018-6-25MateoKovacicFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.0f0b97cac40aa07aae7a72a64eb05cdd.png

what a signing this could be, we could get our very own Modric type player, but maybe Real are looking at it that way too.

100m for a rotational player? Lmao... Marina must be seriously tired of this market shit. Kovacic must push for a move, otherwise nothing will happen for that money. Can't imagine anybody eagerly pushing to a managerless mess though...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Just now, manpe said:

100m for a rotational player? Lmao... Marina must be seriously tired of this market shit. Kovacic must push for a move, otherwise nothing will happen for that money. Can't imagine anybody eagerly pushing to a managerless mess though...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Don't know where the other poster here read 100 million. No price was quoted by DiMarzio in his article. Just the fact that CHelsea have enquired about Kovacic, is all.

Kovacic + Kante would be a killer midfield full of lung busting runs and solid b2b work by both. The number i have read is potentially 50m(not from Dimarzio) not sure where this 100m came from. for 50m I would do this deal and watch our two Tasmanian devils fly around. 

When we sell Drinkwater this dude can be his replacement. say 25-30 for DD and 45-50 for Kovacic? 

ATM: RLC/Barkley/Golovin/Fabregas

B2B: Kante/Kovacic/Bakayoko

Not sure what this means for Jean Seri though, He seems most suited to the Jorginho controller role but if we do close Golovin then it would probably be between Kovacic or Seri instead of both.

Looks pretty interesting/dynamic to me.

37 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Kovacic + Kante would be a killer midfield full of lung busting runs and solid b2b work by both. The number i have read is potentially 50m(not from Dimarzio) not sure where this 100m came from. for 50m I would do this deal and watch our two Tasmanian devils fly around. 

When we sell Drinkwater this dude can be his replacement. say 25-30 for DD and 45-50 for Kovacic? 

ATM: RLC/Barkley/Golovin/Fabregas

B2B: Kante/Kovacic/Bakayoko

Not sure what this means for Jean Seri though, He seems most suited to the Jorginho controller role but if we do close Golovin then it would probably be between Kovacic or Seri instead of both.

Looks pretty interesting/dynamic to me.

Well we aren't geting Golo,Kovacic AND Seri are we.

Golo and N'Golo with either Seri or Kovacic would be ideal

I cant see RLC/Waterboy staying.

Baks and Barks for depth options but really unsure what will happen with Cescy.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well we aren't geting Golo,Kovacic AND Seri are we.

Golo and N'Golo with either Seri or Kovacic would be ideal

I cant see RLC/Waterboy staying.

Baks and Drinks for depth options

I think you're right, it will be either Seri OR Kovacic. Golovin seemingly has earmarked one of the signing spots. Kovacic is dynamic, but Seri is smooth. If we somehow secure either I would be very happy.

I am not sure who you refer to when you say Waterboy? Barkley? I am higher on Ross Barkley than most, this guy came into a squad that was in turmoil, he was coming off a HORRIBLE injury and trying to acclimate to a new club playing an entirely different position. His chelsea tenure for me starts this season when he is fully healthy and with a summer of training under him. I think supporters have been incredibly unfair to him. 

I would also be shocked to see RLC not make it through training and impress Sarri enough to stay, he very well could be loaned, but if he is that would fracture the relationship with the club beyond repair I think and we would end up selling him. 

Bakayoko for me isnt going anywhere, market value too low & he showed some signs of life at the end of the season. I will reserve judgement on him in a Sarri role until we see something.

Drinks is surplus to requirements, unload him to a mid table for a chunk of change and move on.

2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I think you're right, it will be either Seri OR Kovacic. Golovin seemingly has earmarked one of the signing spots. Kovacic is dynamic, but Seri is smooth. If we somehow secure either I would be very happy.

I am not sure who you refer to when you say Waterboy? Barkley? I am higher on Ross Barkley than most, this guy came into a squad that was in turmoil, he was coming off a HORRIBLE injury and trying to acclimate to a new club playing an entirely different position. His chelsea tenure for me starts this season when he is fully healthy and with a summer of training under him. I think supporters have been incredibly unfair to him. 

I would also be shocked to see RLC not make it through training and impress Sarri enough to stay, he very well could be loaned, but if he is that would fracture the relationship with the club beyond repair I think and we would end up selling him. 

Bakayoko for me isnt going anywhere, market value too low & he showed some signs of life at the end of the season. I will reserve judgement on him in a Sarri role until we see something.

Drinks is surplus to requirements, unload him to a mid table for a chunk of change and move on.

lol Watreboy = Drinkwater = useless fucker. Surplus to requirements. Tho I do understand the reasoning behind us buying him after the N'golo/Drinks partnership at Leicester. It sadly doesn't work now.

Agree about Barkley. I think he needs a managers trust and faith. Well I hope so anyway.

RLC Wont accept a loan. He wants/expects/thinks he deserves regular starting Chelsea1st team

Baks might be useful in certain circumstances.

Cescy I'm very sad to say is too slow. Tho i do think as a deep playmaker with 2 CDMs in front of him it might give him the time/space he now needs. But as he is right now our only bit of creativity it shows the mess we are in

I really do just hope the Kante/Golo +  Seri or Kova materializes. It would go a long way to restore my faith in the board

Would surely spell the end for RLC's chances of ever becoming a proper Chelsea player if we signed both Golovin and Kovacic. Both would be long term signings who are in their early 20's. There would be no path back in for Ruben.

Tbh, if you offered me the chance to sign both Golovin and Kovacic but it meant Ruben was sold to a club outside of the top 6 I'd do it. A midfield 3 of Kante, Golovin, and Kovacic would be amazing and allow us to play fantastic football. Cesc, Barkley, and Baka for rotation. Think we'd have the best midfield options in the league.