test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kepa Arrizabalaga

Started by Jason,

268 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Strike said:

This kind of money on Kepa and not Oblak? Too much money. 

Oblak plays in a team that is paradise for a keeper. No chance would he want to leave. I'm sure we went sniffing around but were told no chance he'd want to move.

DDA and oldportblue like this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Oblak plays in a team that is paradise for a keeper. No chance would he want to leave. I'm sure we went sniffing around but were told no chance he'd want to move.

Would pass on Kepa and sign a 30-40m keeper this summer 

Blusan Alamb and Henrique like this

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Butland is making howler every now and then recently. So, yes  Bulka IS better than Butland atm

Can't really comment, haven't seen many of Bulka's EPL games.

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

70m for this Kepa keeper = desperation. 

I don't get this attitude at all...

He's 23, was wanted by Real just last winter, was wanted by Sarri, has enormous potential, is already a top keeper, is rated as by far the best young keeper in Spain, has the best long passing accuracy of all of la liga last year, has faced top opposition in barca and real for years now, is Spain's #2 at 23 yo and a lot of spain fans wanted him to start over de gea even, can be our keeper for 10-15 years so if you take that 70M, take into account that were getting 40M for courtois and that he will hopefully stay for a decade plus, what's the problem?

Thank god the people on this forum clamoring for mr. "mistake waiting to happen" Butland for 35M are not in charge of our club

Tomo, Azul, Beepu and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Ryan Fong said:

A lot of people say Kepa is a panic buy

panic buy 😂😂 courtios is real 2nd choice target kepa Arrizabalaga was real 1st choice target 

Just now, Strike said:

Yann Sommer, Cillessen, Areola, Keylor Navas, Kevin Trapp, Off the top of my head

off the top of my head:

will be 30 this year, poor, unavailable, unavailable, poor

Yann Sommer, Cillessen, Areola, Keylor Navas, Kevin Trapp, Off the top of my head

That’s only “you think” we can buy, the truth is, maybe A’s team don’t sell, maybe B doesn’t want to leave, maybe C gets home sick, maybe D isn’t rated by Sarri, maybe E isn’t rated by the board... I can keep going on mate.
11Drogba likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

panic buy 😂😂 courtios is real 2nd choice target kepa Arrizabalaga was real 1st choice target 

Well, not exactly true.  Kepa at 20M was their first choice.  

Henrique likes this

People championing for Butland would have be the ones on the front row shitting on Marina and the board had it been Chelsea decided to buy him...

Chelsea getting linked with Butland people preparing for meltdown...

Now other way round we got a fantastic young keeper with lots of potentials...Oh the fund is too much...

oldportblue, DDA, Ryan Fong and 1 other like this

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

Would pass on Kepa and sign a 30-40m keeper this summer 

Stoke wanted £30m for butland