test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jack Grealish

Started by Unionjack,

47 posts in this topic

Though this guy night pop up now n then and as hes in links right now ........ And Spuds really want him!!!

Chelsea set to hijack deal for £20m Championship star

Grealish has an admirer who has helped facilitate the Blues’ interest in him, former Villa and Chelsea defender John Terry is said to have endorsed the 22-year old’s talents to the Chelsea hierarchy.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/chelsea-set-to-hijack-deal-for-20m-championship-star/

5b62c0650ff4f_Screenshot_2018-08-02JackGrealishFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.bfdd636e88aeffe5511676a801e573f9.png

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Though this guy night pop up now n then and as hes in links right now ........ And Spuds really want him!!!

Chelsea set to hijack deal for £20m Championship star

Grealish has an admirer who has helped facilitate the Blues’ interest in him, former Villa and Chelsea defender John Terry is said to have endorsed the 22-year old’s talents to the Chelsea hierarchy.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/chelsea-set-to-hijack-deal-for-20m-championship-star/

5b62c0650ff4f_Screenshot_2018-08-02JackGrealishFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.bfdd636e88aeffe5511676a801e573f9.png

there's alot of weakness there let spurs have him ffs Bernard Better than him and he's a freebie

Unionjack likes this

Just now, the wes said:

there's alot of weakness there let spurs have him ffs Bernard Better than him and he's a freebie

You wouldn't listen to JTs rec?

Hazard: We need to sign big, big players and challenge for the title next season.

Chelsea board: Right then, let's get that lad with the annoying fucking hair from Villa who wears his socks super low like a twat.

😂😂😂

11Drogba and Vesper like this

7 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Hudson-Odoi is already a better player than Jack Grealish.

He already was when he was 15. Grealish should be filled under, ‘No interest - ever.’

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No.

His reccomendation of Grealish, which I haven’t read, just makes me more confident in my belief that JT should never be Chelsea manager.

30 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No.

His reccomendation of Grealish, which I haven’t read, just makes me more confident in my belief that JT should never be Chelsea manager.

38 minutes ago, the wes said:

No not all great players are right about players i remember stevie g said Joe cole better than messi 😂😂😂 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/6304418/gerrard-rates-cole-above-messi

You know I get your points lads but at the same time we cant have it both our own way.

On one hand we want to start utilizing our ex players. Benifit from their knowledge, how they understand Chelsea. Hes worked with him for a solid season so I would have hoped he had an understanding of how good/bad he was.

But we will only listen to him when we all agree. Which that day will never come as we can't agree on a single player lol

The reason I would say no more than others would be we are in a tough predicament RIGHT NOW that we cant afford to take gambles on lads that are 'too young, too old, with potential'!! What we need are 'complete proven' starters to upgrade current players.

IF we wanted him as backup then I'd listen to why JT rec'd him then decide.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

If he comes in for £Bernard

ca8997860b431e2f858c037faa57d5b3.png

my god that's Bakayoko!!!!!

runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Unionjack likes this

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If he comes in for £Bernard

ca8997860b431e2f858c037faa57d5b3.png

my god that's Bakayoko!!!!!

runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Even more worserer !!

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hazard: We need to sign big, big players and challenge for the title next season.

Chelsea board: Right then, let's get that lad with the annoying fucking hair from Villa who wears his socks super low like a twat.

😂😂😂

1421096389477.jpgAston-Villa-winger-Jack-Grealish-with-hi

Unionjack, 11Drogba and Pizy like this

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

6 hours ago, the wes said:

No not all great players are right about players i remember stevie g said Joe cole better than messi 😂😂😂 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/6304418/gerrard-rates-cole-above-messi

I would like to see our ex-players in charge as directors at Chelsea but retired English players usually seem to me biased and exaggerate other English players.

Vesper and the wes like this