test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim

Chelsea ‘captain’ Gary Cahill is a disgrace to the armband – his absence confirms it

Started by Jim,

21 posts in this topic
Gary CahillGary Cahill’s recent actions ought to lose him the captaincy. Cahill still has not reported to Chelsea for pre-season training. Do you agree with us, Blues? Chelsea ‘captain’ Gary Cahill is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the armband. Considering he played alongside our greatest ever captain in John Terry, you could be forgiven for […]

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should just piss off. Dont think I ever warmed to him. But nothing to do with taking a break. We just need better.

Antonio8 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was given that time off by the club, it is not his fault that it was taken as such. Clutching at straws for news?

To single out a single player from a team failure is just pathetic, imo. The team should take the blame as a whole, look forward to the future season and make amends.

OneMoSalah and OhForAGreavsie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schurrle cut short his holiday in 2014 and was wiped out by October.

You need a minimum three week break every year to keep physically and especially mentally fresh.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't agree with the article whatsoever.

However what is rather ironic is that Loftus-Cheek has already reported back to training a week early. Hopefully with a point to prove and confidence he can play a big role this season because he has a real chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not Cahill's biggest fan and I know bashing him is a trendy thing these days but if there's anything disgraceful, it's the article rather than using up the entire 3 weeks of holiday he was given. :doh:

I am deffo not his biggest fan as well, and I think we should sell him ASAP, but I agree, this article seems a cheap shot over nothing much. I think he is entitled to take his allotted time off, as he is not some 21 year old kid with boundless reserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am deffo not his biggest fan as well, and I think we should sell him ASAP, but I agree, this article seems a cheap shot over nothing much. I think he is entitled to take his allotted time off, as he is not some 21 year old kid with boundless reserves.

He must have been knackered after the WC tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamie Wilkinson is a disgrace and this article confirms it. Although I’m not surprised to read anti-own player drivel on TalkChelsea front page, such is this place’s level.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever wrote this article would fit in well as a middle manager in corporate America. 3 weeks of summer vacation, outrageous!

Vesper and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, manpe said:

Jamie Wilkinson is a disgrace and this article confirms it. Although I’m not surprised to read anti-own player drivel on TalkChelsea front page, such is this place’s level.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

I'm not ANTI him mate. I just think its time we had better. He was a good partner with JT. Still keep him if we could use 'special teams' like US football. Bring him on for set pieces and corners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not ANTI him mate. I just think its time we had better. He was a good partner with JT. Still keep him if we could use 'special teams' like US football. Bring him on for set pieces and corners.
I wasn't talking about you at all mate..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, manpe said:

I wasn't talking about you at all mate..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

Well I wouldn't have minded  a8500b03f6eb91c03d4c2b4af8f3f2b5.gif 7e2b947de8ce0cdf2bcb8aa42197e270.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well I wouldn't have minded  a8500b03f6eb91c03d4c2b4af8f3f2b5.gif 7e2b947de8ce0cdf2bcb8aa42197e270.gif
 
Most of us will agree that GC is pretty wank my man, but I was talking about the holiday thing since it is the only thing that article focused on.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

Most of us will agree that GC is pretty wank my man, but I was talking about the holiday thing since it is the only thing that article focused on.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

I know bud f5a9ff12c6cce21d5873beb154beba90.gif

manpe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Whoever wrote this article would fit in well as a middle manager in corporate America. 3 weeks of summer vacation, outrageous!

State of the world these days (no thanks to social media) - people get outraged at every single thing! Spain got knocked out of the World Cup on July 1 and Azpi didn't play a single minute and yet, he only returned last week after taking the given 3 weeks off. He might not be the captain but he's still the vice captain. Where was the outrage? Why did Jamie Wilkinson not write anything on it? Not a Cahill fan but this article is an example of the typical witch hunt, cheap attempt to get traffic by latching onto a trendy subject - criticizing Cahill.

!Hazard!, manpe and Sideshow Luiz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jason said:

State of the world these days (no thanks to social media) - people get outraged at every single thing! Spain got knocked out of the World Cup on July 1 and Azpi didn't play a single minute and yet, he only returned last week after taking the given 3 weeks off. He might not be the captain but he's still the vice captain. Where was the outrage? Why did Jamie Wilkinson not write anything on it? Not a Cahill fan but this article is an example of the typical witch hunt, cheap attempt to get traffic by latching onto a trendy subject - criticizing Cahill.

I am outraged at Wilkinson's hair

VOM-FQv7_400x400.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.