Bernard

the wes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

he seems underwhelming, but he's fast, technical and can shoot. For free, I don't see why not, might work out and take the pressure off hazard

He apparently only has 14 goals in 96 games for Shakhtar...

Here's the go-to guy I read on Twitter when it comes to Brazilians.

Pure, 100% Chelsea, this. All of our supporters clamouring for an upgrade and our club will probably send Willian to United and sign this dude who is apparently not nearly as good. 😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Here's the go-to guy I read on Twitter when it comes to Brazilians.

Pure, 100% Chelsea, this. All of our supporters clamouring for an upgrade and our club will probably send Willian to United and sign this dude who is apparently not nearly as good. 😂😂😂

The club is beyond stupid if they refused to sell to Barca, but will sell to United, A FUCKING LEAGUE RIVAL.

It doesnt matter if Martial is involved, because he isnt that good, doesnt fit our team since we have Hazard on left already and we could buy Malcom for 40m.

What are they thinking?

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

He apparently only has 14 goals in 96 games for Shakhtar...

yeah its bad, but 10 in the last 29, from midfield and from open play

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You