Jorginho

Unionjack

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I might also add Niklas Sule  to the list. 6'5" , built like a shit house, fast as fuck and great passer. We should pay whatever it takes now cause hes going to be wirth a fortune.

And I mistakenly took it for granted Mat K was staying with us.

I never include Niklas Süle, same reason I do not include Alaba and Kimmich and Goretzka (unless it is a pure ranking list, like above with my LB's, not a target list)...  Bayern wont sell any of the 4 for less than £90 to £110m EACH (not joking at all) and in reality won't sell any at all for many years. We bid £35m to Hoffenheim in 2016 for Süle, and he himself said no to all English clubs. He wants to live in Germany. I do not blame the board for him, we made fair bid attempt.

Remember my list was realistic pre summer 2018 targets only.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah but I do really like Sule. He's my new KK.

So here is the plan. Ratcliffe buys the team and offers Bayern 400m euro (as they are fixated on euro and it is £360m which is also inline perfectly with the low end of my £90-100m valuation due to group discount rate, lol) for Alaba, Kimmich, Süle, and Goretzka. We liquidate (I only list back 4 and MF) Cahill, Luiz, Alonso, Azpi, Zappacosta, Moses, Fabregas, Drinkwater, and buy Pavard for RB backup and CB depth and Kieran Tierney for LB backup-future.

The buys would come up to around £440m in total. The sales around £220m.

So a net spend of £220m which is both FAR less in 2018 quid than Roman' biggest net spend year (2004-5, inflation adjusted around £260m net) and £30 to 80m less than Mbappe alone would go for.

We can deal with wingers and centre forward as the picture of targets and sales becomes clearer (ie Willian, Hazard, Pedro, Morata, Giroud, Abraham, Bats on sale side if forced (£375m or so generated)

versus buys of Belotti, Martial, Martinez (3 main striker options IMHO, maybe Werner too, or pipe dream Dybala or Icardi), RWers Bailey, Chiesa, Neres, Bernardeschi and one of 2 Barca, ie Dembele or the just bought Malcom and finally LW if Hazard goes) options (far less high quality options than LW left, unless we force RM to sell Asensio to get Eden) of Bailey (keep him at LW and buy another of the RWers above) Martial, same as Bailey, keep him at LW, just need another striker then from the list above, Julian Draxler,  Kingsley Coman (Bayern wont sell I bet), Sané (pipe dream, zero chance Pep lets him go) Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen would never sell both him and Bailey in same year), Ryan Sessegnon, or finally a dark horse, Mikel Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad, 21 and crazy skilled. Lets say we buy Belotti, Bailey, Martial, Neres and Oyarzabal. Plus Kovacic. I estimate thats £375m or so. A wash

That means an overall net spend of around £220m, and again that £40m LESS net than Roman spent in 2004-5 adjusted dollars. I will even toss in £30m for extra costs. £250m net, still less.

Insane team for £250m net (I know its not possible,  I just like to fuck around).

GK Kepa

CB Süle

CB Rudiger

CB AC

CB Pavard (he is RB backup too)

CB Ampadu

LB Alaba

LB Tierney

RB Kimmich

DMF Kante

DMF Jorginho

CMF Kovacic

MF RLC

AMF/CMF Goretzka 

AMF Barkley

RW Bailey

RW Oyarzabal

LW Neres

LW CHO

STRIKER Belotti

STRIKER Martial 

Crazzzzy team, CL winning team probably, if Belotti and Martial come huge good, maybe top scoring team in Europe. I know a couple names may not be that familiar (Neres, Oyarzabal, even Goretzka) trust me, those are STUNNING players, crazy technical and amongst best passers at their positions.

That team is also so so young, in prime.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

So here is the plan. Ratcliffe buys the team and offers Bayern 400m euro (as they are fixated on euro and it is £360m which is also inline perfectly with the low end of my £90-100m valuation due to group discount rate, lol) for Alaba, Kimmich, Süle, and Goretzka. We liquidate (I only list back 4 and MF) Cahill, Luiz, Alonso, Azpi, Zappacosta, Moses, Fabregas, Drinkwater, and buy Pavard for RB backup and CB depth and Kieran Tierney for LB backup-future.

The buys would come up to around £440m in total. The sales around £220m.

So a net spend of £220m which is both FAR less in 2018 quid than Roman' biggest net spend year (2004-5, inflation adjusted around £260m net) and £30 to 80m less than Mbappe alone would go for.

We can deal with wingers and centre forward as the picture of targets and sales becomes clearer (ie Willian, Hazard, Pedro, Morata, Giroud, Abraham, Bats on sale side if forced (£375m or so generated)

versus buys of Belotti, Martial, Martinez (3 main striker options IMHO, maybe Werner too, or pipe dream Dybala or Icardi), RWers Bailey, Chiesa, Neres, Bernardeschi and one of 2 Barca, ie Dembele or the just bought Malcom and finally LW if Hazard goes) options (far less high quality options than LW left, unless we force RM to sell Asensio to get Eden) of Bailey (keep him at LW and buy another of the RWers above) Martial, same as Bailey, keep him at LW, just need another striker then from the list above, Julian Draxler,  Kingsley Coman (Bayern wont sell I bet), Sané (pipe dream, zero chance Pep lets him go) Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen would never sell both him and Bailey in same year), Ryan Sessegnon, or finally a dark horse, Mikel Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad, 21 and crazy skilled. Lets say we buy Belotti, Bailey, Martial, Neres and Oyarzabal. Plus Kovacic. I estimate thats £375m or so. A wash

That means an overall net spend of around £220m, and again that £40m LESS net than Roman spent in 2004-5 adjusted dollars. I will even toss in £30m for extra costs. £250m net, still less.

Insane team for £250m net (I know its not possible,  I just like to fuck around).

GK Kepa

CB Süle

CB Rudiger

CB AC

CB Pavard (he is RB backup too)

CB Ampadu

LB Alaba

LB Tierney

RB Kimmich

DMF Kante

DMF Jorginho

CMF Kovacic

MF RLC

AMF/CMF Goretzka 

AMF Barkley

RW Bailey

RW Oyarzabal

LW Neres

LW CHO

STRIKER Belotti

STRIKER Martial 

Crazzzzy team, CL winning team probably, if Belotti and Martial come huge good, maybe top scoring team in Europe. I know a couple names may not be that familiar (Neres, Oyarzabal, even Goretzka) trust me, those are STUNNING players, crazy technical and amongst best passers at their positions.

That team is also so so young, in prime.

You been on that funny stuff again gal  f5a9ff12c6cce21d5873beb154beba90.gif Need to try  Biddy Early! .

I'm still not sold on RLC crazy or not. Need to see more of him but prefer Mat. Need to make it happen

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You been on that funny stuff again gal  f5a9ff12c6cce21d5873beb154beba90.gif Need to try  Biddy Early! .

I'm still not sold on RLC crazy or not. Need to see more of him but prefer Mat. Need to make it happen

I just left him in for shits and giggles. In 2 years Mount can replace him.

Now we just need Ratcliffe's chemi firm to make a mind altering drug to use on Bayern to get them to cough up those 4 players!!!

Just now, Vesper said:

I just left him in for shits and giggles. In 2 years Mount can replace him.

Now we just need Ratcliffe's chemi firm to make a mind altering drug to use on Bayern to get them to cough up those 4 players!!!

I'll volunteer to be his test subject. We could make a fortune! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I'll volunteer to be his test subject. We could make a fortune! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

His net worth would double in 2 years. £45bn. Then he can buy us Mbappe and SMS too, and build a stadium in the middle of the fucking Thames!

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

The bacon/cheese baguette was my favourite thing in the foodhall.  If they still do them, they're worth waiting for, in order to get a fresh batch.  

Harvey Nichols foodhall was my staple, god knows how much we dropped there over the years, lolol

Just now, Vesper said:

Harvey Nichols foodhall was my staple, god knows how much we dropped there over the years, lolol

Used to go there too, but had a discount in the Harrod's Foodhalls, so it was hard to justify skipping it to go to Harvey Nichs (too often).

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Fuck me he's good. We gotta try and sign him!!

You dont always see just how much he directs the play even when he hasn't got the ball.

I'm all for having him as Captain tbh.

Great vid.

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Jt was spot on about mediocre journeyman and shit 5 live pundit Savage Iggy.

He still has digs at Chelsea now. Bitter cunt. 

Savage is a dreadful pundit for sure. Even on the rare occasion that he has a good idea, he lacks the vocabulary to make his point so plenty of his sentences collapse into, "You know what I mean?" Well, not always Robbie, no. Why Savage is popular enough to keep getting media gigs is beyond me.

JT is not right however with his implication that mediocre players cannot have anything to say to players with superior medal collections. Show us your medals gets you in the door for sure but knowing your business is what keeps you there. Too many examples to list but Fergusson, Wenger and Jose are among them.