Jorginho

Unionjack

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Come on chelsea grow a set and put a bid in 

Would he be your 1st choice as a Kante partner?

I'm leaning toward Savic but APPARENTLY Manure had a £96Mill bid knocked back

Just now, Unionjack said:

Would he be your 1st choice as a Kante partner?

I'm leaning toward Savic but APPARENTLY Manure had a £96Mill bid knocked back

Im big fan of Jorginho I love his Pirlo style of play I would happy with Kante Jorginho RLC/barkley trio in midfield KK Jorginho and Icardi or martial would be a good transfer window for us 

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

Im big fan of Jorginho I love his Pirlo style of play I would happy with Kante Jorginho RLC/barkley trio in midfield KK Jorginho and Icardi or martial would be a good transfer window for us 

I would emit sex wee if we managed that window mate.

Its so important for us to bring in creativity all over the pitch, front to back.And thise are all fit for the job.

With the dippers looking like they got Naby Keïta, and manure hell for learther after Savic (imagine him with Pog!) we really have to get Kante a proper partner.

Its entered my mind that Roman MIGHT be thinking about selling us. With visa probs, money market, relocating to Israel, he might want to  get rid of us??? We would be in proper shit then.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

A midfield passing general to replace fabregas and attacking winger to replace the ageing pedro is needed this summer for our new 4-3-3 under Sarri.

Get me Jorginho and Leon Bailey from Bayer Leverkusen and this window would be fantastic.

Second choices would be Seri from Nice and Fekir from Lyon. 

Must say, having not watched any of Jorginho during this season and seeing Milinkovic-Savic (also from Serie A) being linked with our rivals I've done a bit of YouTube scouting of both. While Jorginho looks good and would be a great addition to any PL side, Savic looks insane. Like, good enough to start for Real Madrid/Bayern/Barca good.

If one goes to City and the other to United where they are being linked, damn. Each will have ridiculous midfields. Kante deserves to have midfield partner(s) of his quality here. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Must say, having not watched any of Jorginho during this season and seeing Milinkovic-Savic (also from Serie A) being linked with our rivals I've done a bit of YouTube scouting of both. While Jorginho looks good and would be a great addition to any PL side, Savic looks insane. Like, good enough to start for Real Madrid/Bayern/Barca good.

If one goes to City and the other to United where they are being linked, damn. Each will have ridiculous midfields. Kante deserves to have midfield partner(s) of his quality here. 

YES!!! We are going to lag even further behind. Its the position we should put some money into.

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Doubt that its even crossed their timy minds mate. They will be thinking "We got them Drinkwater and Barkley theyve not even used them the ungrateful bastards!"

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

A midfield passing general to replace fabregas and attacking winger to replace the ageing pedro is needed this summer for our new 4-3-3 under Sarri.

Get me Jorginho and Leon Bailey from Bayer Leverkusen and this window would be fantastic.

Second choices would be Seri from Nice and Fekir from Lyon. 

Reality will be: ''Cesc can play for another year'' and replacement for Pedro will be someone like Redmond, you know english core :D

:cry:

Manchester City chase Jorginho transfer but delays spark fear of Chelsea joining tug-of-war for midfielder

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-city-jorginho-transfer-chelsea-midfielder-napoli-maurizio-sarri-a8374411.html