Jorginho

Unionjack

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Appears Jorginho has snagged himself a MILF judging by his Instagram. His wife looks about 15 years older than him just like Cesc's wife. 😂

got a link bud? cant seem to find her.

5 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Very good Seems like a nice chap..

I wonder what the song will be he sings?

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

"Technical not physical, plays football in the mind and moves the ball very quickly"

Mauricio Sarri on Jorginho

All the vids of games Ive seen he is very cool on the ball. Never panics and still seems to pick out a good pass. Seems too perfect to me.

But we still need to sort out the top 3

I think as well everyone is well aware about him making short quick passes setting the tempo but the guys also got an outstanding 30-40 metre pass on him and it was a huge element of Napoli's play as well. I generally can't wait to see him and Cesc playing in this team, with all the movement it really should have in forward areas, it will be a dream for the pair of them. 

I think with his abilities, many other players will look better too. He will make life easier for Kante, for example. Because he is so great in finding positions that Kante, who is not that good with a ball, will always have someone to pass to. Same with others, he could make their lives a lot easier.

More than anything, he is great at clever movement. Finding places to give or receive a pass.

Also, he is very clever and skilful when taking the ball from opponents, great improvement on Fabregas. If anyone rates Busquets highly, he is just like him (only not a twat).

I can't express how happy I am to finally have a (second) complete midfielder. I think this is the most important Chelsea signing since Hazard.

Today everyone watches the Premier League so I have watched plenty of it in my time. It is a fantastic league, the best in the world I think,' Jorginho said on the Chelsea website.

'Perhaps my style of play is not something that is seen in England, I really hope that it is a good fit for the game over here and I will certainly be doing everything I can to make sure it works out.

'I like playing just outside of my own penalty box, the player who receives the ball and organises the game.'

Full article of above.

'Perhaps my style of play is not something that is seen in England': Jorginho confident of bringing something new to the Premier League following £57m move to Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5971903/Jorginho-aiming-bring-new-Premier-League-following-57m-Chelsea-move.html

On 7/17/2018 at 2:41 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Excellent vid.

I'm worried as he is becoming a favorite player of mine and he hasn't kicked a ball for us yet.

A shame that Eden is off as I can imagine them teaming up well together.

I bet there's allot of the lads speak several languages so I doubt they have any problems chatting. He has apparently got a great character and is a practical joker which has got to be a big help in the changing room as we do have some characters. Wonder if hes a dancer? Take Rudi on  1c531b2ed8f555da0e298754cb2770f2.gif

Jorginho names Chelsea FC star who will help him adjust to Stamford Bridge

The new Chelsea FC signing believes Davide Zappacosta will have to role to play in his adjustment to life in the English capital

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/jorginho-names-chelsea-fc-star-who-will-help-him-adjust-to-stamford-bridge/

I can't express how many times I have jizzed over the fact that we got this guy and City didn't. He would have turned City into an even scarier monster than what they already are. Thank the footballing Gods we managed to get Sarri just in time. What a player. He must base his game on myself as this is exactly how I play for my local pub team. 😉