Jorginho

Unionjack

Manchester City are furious with Napoli and new Chelsea signing Jorginho for reneging on a deal to join the Premier League champions.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/14/new-chelsea-signing-jorginho-angered-manchester-city-7715781/?ito=cbshare

Dry your eyes out ffs 

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

Manchester City are furious with Napoli and new Chelsea signing Jorginho for reneging on a deal to join the Premier League champions.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/14/new-chelsea-signing-jorginho-angered-manchester-city-7715781/?ito=cbshare

Dry your eyes out ffs 

Also:

You will all hate me. But Marina has bollocks, she is extremely tough during negotiations, and right to be so. The Board, i.e. Marina and Roman, did a great job far.

Now I really hope we will not loose Hazard to RM or Barca. Same for Kanté. I am less concerned about Luiz, Willian and Courtois.

So happy that there was the 'gentlemans agreement' that Sarri wouldn't take any players with him

Gotta love ADL the crazy fucker!

1 minute ago, BXL70 said:

You will all hate me. But Marina has bollocks, she is extremely tough during negotiations, and right to be so. The Board, i.e. Marina and Roman, did a great job far.

Now I really hope we will not loose Hazard to RM or Barca. I am less concerned about Luiz, Willian and Courtois.

Id love to know what the conversations were like with Roman. I would think that personal touch helped the deal along.

Lets hope hes got a meeting planned with Eden very soon and he gives him an offer he can't refuse!

8 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Now I really hope we will not loose Hazard to RM or Barca. I am less concerned about Luiz, Willian and Courtois.

The club not spending any money anymore is a myth, we spent loads last season it was just on the wrong players and our budget was spread out too much across too many players.

Not being bullied around anymore because we're seen as an easy money train though is the correct approach. We now refuse to overpay, which is completely different to being prepared to splash out as we've spent big money on Morata and Jorginho in back to back summers. And our work in the last couple of seasons getting big money for player sales has been excellent and should be commended.

There's always room for improvement but I do feel the board get unnecessarily panned at times because some fans were spoilt with how we went about things 10 years ago, which resulted in us getting burnt quite a few times.

Welcome to Chelsea Football Club, Jorginho, great signing, just the type of player we needed to play alongside Kante, looking forward to watch this guy play, already knows Sarri and his style of play, adaptation in England will be no problem for sure, best of luck here and may he helps us win many titles. Cheers and KTBFFH

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Speaking of which, I wonder if he converses in Portuguese or Italian. 

I see you're no longer worried about City coming in??:ph34r:

Jorginho's no fool, he knows Chelsea is the best club in England.