test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,539 posts in this topic

Good luck to Sarri, I will def keep an eye out how he does with Juve.......especially now that Conte is at Inter. At the end of the day he was never Chels material imo, but good luck to him.

Surprised he jumped at the first point. I'd have prefer him to openly admit to being homesick and moving on.

Anyway, I hope his successor is announced this week without the need to drag it out.

Vesper likes this

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Surprised he jumped at the first point. I'd have prefer him to openly admit to being homesick and moving on.

Anyway, I hope his successor is announced this week without the need to drag it out.

He was gone when that Kepa thing happened, then everybody had to pretend it didnt. A guy with options doesnt put up with that.

He was gone when that Kepa thing happened, then everybody had to pretend it didnt. A guy with options doesnt put up with that.

I think that's just an easy excuse along with "fans bullying him".

Had he failed to make the CL & not won anything, Juve wouldn't have been all over him. Things changed drastically for him in a few instances.

Atomiswave likes this

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think that's just an easy excuse along with "fans bullying him".

Had he failed to make the CL & not win anything, Juve wouldn't have been all over him. Things changed drastically for him in a few instances.

Of course he wouldnt have left if he didnt have options, but when you have options you put up with less.

His mind was made up when Kepa happened. its just winning at the end allows it to happen.

Think the transfer ban definitely swayed things. What's the point being somewhere where you can't sign the players you need and are left with ones that need work. Maybe had we had the summer given he'd stayed but nahhh. Don't blame him. Not his fault and not whoever comes in but manager is the one having to deal

Vesper likes this

I just hope we get past that pass pass pass pass back to the goalie crap we kept doing. Lucky we never did a England amount of times we did it. 

Atomiswave likes this

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Think the transfer ban definitely swayed things. What's the point being somewhere where you can't sign the players you need and are left with ones that need work. Maybe had we had the summer given he'd stayed but nahhh. Don't blame him. Not his fault and not whoever comes in but manager is the one having to deal

LB   Alonso/Emerson         or    Alex Sandro

RB Azpi          or             Joao Cancelo

CF/SS  Giroud/Tammy/Bats       v  (pick one, plug em in) Dybala/Mario Mandzukic/Moise Kean/ and (gag) Higs

LW Willian/CHO (out till January or so)      v  CR7

RW Pulisic/Pedro            v  Federico Bernardeschi  or Douglas Costa    or  Juan Cuadrado

MF (RLC out) for maybe the year so Kante/Jorginho/Barkely/Bakayoko/Drinkwater     v maybe Pogba but for sure Miralem Pjanic, Emre Can, Rodrigo Bentancur, Blaise Matuidi, Aaron Ramsey, Sami Khedira

CB Rudiger (out for beginning probably so AC, Luiz, Happy    v    Bonucci/Giorgio Chiellini/Rugani and they are really trying to get de Ligt (all over Raiola now that e is unbanned, they want Pogba and de Ligt)

GK Kepa v Wojciech Szczesny

PLUS Juve will deffo do transfers and we cannot

Sarri is no fool

44 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Lampard comes in, takes his first pc, taps the microphone and says "Fuck Sarriball"

And proceeds in taking us to the Championship, can't wait.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I will have a bet with you, as much as you want we won't get relegated, fancy it?

I was only joking would need an enormous amount of fuckery to achieve that even if you or me were the manager instead, I can however bet things go south before the middle of the season and our play will be even worse.

5 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I was only joking would need an enormous amount of fuckery to achieve that even if you or me were the manager instead, I can however bet things go south before the middle of the season and our play will be even worse.

If we brought in the best manager in the world there will be some sort of drama, it follows this club and it always happens. 

not being able to smoke a fag in the stadium messed with his head. after the Kepa incident I`m surprised he didn`t spark up there and then.

result wise he did an o.k job...the thing that bugged me most was his statement he wouldn`t change his tactics till we perfected it..like why change if it`s perfected? adapt till you find a solution not keep trying something that isn`t working holding out hope someday it will..no plan B is pretty poor. 

11Drogba likes this