test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,619 posts in this topic
 
Ah she is just full of victories. How does she do it?!
Leading this club with fantastic signings. Give her a bump in pay.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OneMoSalah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Another victory for Granovskaia" is that journalist tit for fucking real? 

When making money and not having stability or remotely trying to be competitive in footballing terms is the primary focus, then something is terribly wrong.

Yes making money helps but fuck sake weve just sold our best player for a deal that could be 130m, won the Europa League, have television money due in for next season, CL money... owned by a Russian billionaire.... not to mention we cannot even buy anybody. Even if we could chances are she'd be on holiday again like the other year. How many managers have departed since she was promoted to chief executive in 2014 and taking on even more responsibility when Emenalo left?

kc_blue and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

"Another victory for Granovskaia" is that journalist tit for fucking real? 

When making money and not having stability or remotely trying to be competitive in footballing terms is the primary focus, then something is terribly wrong.

Yes making money helps but fuck sake weve just sold our best player for a deal that could be 130m, won the Europa League, have television money due in for next season, CL money... owned by a Russian billionaire.... not to mention we cannot even buy anybody. Even if we could chances are she'd be on holiday again like the other year. How many managers have departed since she was promoted to chief executive in 2014 and taking on even more responsibility when Emenalo left?

TBF, that Simon Johnson has a tendency to stir ****. Best to just ignore him...

OneMoSalah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2019 at 4:08 PM, NiclasCFC said:

This stat is a joke, Sarri is the first Chelsea manager in the Abramovich era to have a full Europa League season in which he collected 12 wins.

most of you made his life difficult, hope we don't regret this. It is mad to complain as much and kick the guy around in his 1st season, like Mourinho said about Drogba's signing 'judge him when he leaves'. this guy could have built something great here. he stabilised the club, no drama like Jose and to a less extent Conte. I saw every game at home and a few away, first 10 games were good, then like all marathons, blips and turns but we came 3rd, lost on penalty to the treble champions in the c cup and won the Europa. How many of those players would Juve, Real and Barcelona come knocking for? 1-2 at most, we had a good hand but let it slipped, this is not the board, its the fans.

 

Costa19 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, y10edn said:

 he stabilised the club, no drama like Jose and to a less extent Conte.

As much as I want Sarri over Lampard....

This is BS right here. Sarri had no drama? Have you seen the training session before the EL final?

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fans just never got him and he never got the fans, this was massive in all honesty. People say the football was bland, well in all honesty his decisions were even worse than that.

Like Hazard I will thank him, now it's simple....Fuck off and good luck.

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

As much as I want Sarri over Lampard....

This is BS right here. Sarri had no drama? Have you seen the training session before the EL final?

Whats the drama with that session? He was mad because he had been told that the media would leave 20 minutes before the session ended, so they could go through some set pieces, but media didn't leave. It wasn't anything left to practice on therefore he left the pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

Whats the drama with that session? He was mad because he had been told that the media would leave 20 minutes before the session ended, so they could go through some set pieces, but media didn't leave. It wasn't anything left to practice on therefore he left the pitch. 

He stormed off kicking the bottle. He was being overdramatic unnecessarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mana said:

He stormed off kicking the bottle. He was being overdramatic unnecessarily.

Well.. compared to Jose/Conte antics on the sideline, thats not very much drama right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Costa19 said:

Well.. compared to Jose/Conte antics on the sideline, thats not very much drama right?

Almost storming off in the league cup final with millions watching around the globe. (I know what Kepa did was bad, but that doesn't make what Sarri did RIGHT)

He's just as bad as Conte (although I can't remember a Conte situation is as bad as Sarri, except the Costa drama and those incidents weren't even filmed)

pHaRaOn likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 11:41 AM, Magic Lamps said:

I feel that Ten Haag would fail spectacularly just as Bosch did at BVB. We would collapse defensively. I think Allegri is the only way we can win things in the next few years. With Hazard gone we have basically a mid-table squad with luxurious depth. Our only world class player is Kante with Kepa and Rüdiger coming closest, all more defensvie than offensive players. So IMO our new manager should know how to build a team around a defensive foundation. Allegri does.

When Conte came here we ripped up the league without major spending and with inferior squads compard to the Manc teams. We did so because his tactics here caught the league on the wrong foot and once they adapted we were out of reach. Now without the quality of Costa and hazard, the only way i see us reaching top 4 is grinding out results. Allegri managed to teach Juve 3 different formations in no time. If he can recreate that here, i think we have a chance to reach top 4 adn win the odd cup. If ofc our objective is to transform into this bullshit posession football philosophy then he might not be the right man. But neither is Lampard or Ten haag. Lampard is out of his depth given the situation. Even if he will be given time and no title objectives, he might very well lose the players with all the rotten illoyal guys we still have at the club and can not get rid of. You can not transform the identity of a club without buying and selling players. If this is really what we want then prepare to suffer, because continuing Sarris work here wil make us uncompetitive for years. Now, we still have time to revert ot what we are good at.

Sorry mate but thats like short term thinking again. Allegri comes, brings us back to 4th and sure we have CL and we can buy next season, but if you say defensive stability, you can forget on youth. James, CHO will be sacrificed for more proven players. 

And secondly, Conte didnt get the support in second season and he was also read by other teams. The defensive approach is ancient. We obviously have to move forward if we want to get somewhere.

Under Allegri, we might finish 4th, but zero future perspective. With Ten Hag, we will likely suck next year (like Pool did in the start), but our foundations would be set. 

Anyway, our board doesnt support anyone, so whoever comes will get the boot soon while Marina receives a bonus paycheck for well balanced books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Anyway, our board doesnt support anyone, so whoever comes will get the boot soon while Marina receives a bonus paycheck for well balanced books.

...and people here are trying to say Lampard will be different. :lol:

Lamps must get minimum top 4 or he's done. This is what I mean by he's not ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Marina will get a massive pat on the back from the boardroom members for getting Juve to cough up 7M

Selling Hazard for up to 130m earned her a long vacations too. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.