Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think Frank needs another year of seasoning, SO pissed that fucking Villa beat them

then who ?

Laurent Blanc?

Mourinho episode 3 :)

Another summer - Another  new manager in CHELSEA :cig:

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

Meeting over. Fali Ramadani left London after a no-stop with Chelsea . The summit was positive: the Blues are ready to free Maurizio Sarri for Juve , keeping the maximum promise made a few weeks before the Baku final. Ramadani gave positive signs to Juve, soon updates. But his great relationship with Chelsea is a warning of white smoke.

Image result for white smoke pope

LOL, leave it to an Italian to work a Vatican reference in

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We'll be competing with Wolves, Leicester, and Everton next season if the ban is in place. May sound hyperbolic but it's reality.

Reality is only reality if that actually happens. I know we aren't great but Christ, some of you lot here are overrating the likes of Wolves, Leicester, Everton. Despite our problems (along with Arsenal, United), those clubs still finished some way behind us.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only scenario I could see Lamps keeping us competitive near the top of the league in his first season is if he's backed considerably. If that doesn't happen he'll have us midtable. 

Lampard or not, the manager needs to be backed regardless. But the thing is, can we even sign anyone? 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Would he want the job our club is in a mess atm especially with this transfer ban and hazard leaving 

To be fair, think the next manager that comes in has a lot to gain and little to lose. If he does well in tough circumstances (e.g. transfer ban, weakened squad), his stock will rise. If he doesn't do well (depends on how bad, I guess lol), then he has some leeway with those aforementioned circumstances. 

fans giving Lampard time as manager is not absurd at all.  We have been crying out for someone with a chelsea identity to get involved, we now have it.

Cech as potentially DoF, Jody Morris, Lamps, maybe JT.    You wont anywhere near the same dissent in the stands with them lot, as we did Sarri.  Not even close

You wont hear songs "Lampard out"  or any of that stuff.  

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Reality is only reality if that actually happens. I know we aren't great but Christ, some of you lot here are overrating the likes of Wolves, Leicester, Everton. Despite our problems (along with Arsenal, United), those clubs still finished some way behind us.

Lampard or not, the manager needs to be backed regardless. But the thing is, can we even sign anyone? 

Difference between us and say United is that they can throw hundreds of millions of £££ to fix their issues. Arse still have strikers that can fire them through a season whilst we'll be losing a player that accounted for half of our goals this season.

Giving a rookie PL manager medicore tools like Higuain, Giroud, Kovacic, etc and expecting to finish anywhere near the CL places is absurd. He is set up to fail.

42 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The fans will give Lampard time/will respect him is the most absurd argument I've ever heard.

I remember when Lampard went to City and when he scored against us. The resentment and bashing he received because of it. We are some of the most impatient fans out there, and you cannot, convince me otherwise our fans won't be just as merciless if results don't go our way. I'm sick and tired of hearing all of this conjecture about Lampard. He will have time. He will be respected. I will believe it when I see it.

Far as I'm concerned, the moment things go south, (which I reckon will be rather quick given he is no way qualified), the same bell-ends that were so quick to be in favor for Lampard, will be the first to turn on him. 

Where? I can assure you it wasn't amongst any fan I know

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Difference between us and say United is that they can throw hundreds of millions of £££ to fix their issues. Arse still have strikers that can fire them through a season whilst we'll be losing a player that accounted for half of our goals this season.

United have thrown shit tons of money in recent years but where has that gotten them? Arsenal have clinical strikers but what did they achieve this past season?

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Giving a rookie PL manager medicore tools like Higuain, Giroud, Kovacic, etc and expecting to finish anywhere near the CL places is absurd. He is set up to fail.

Give those resources to an experienced manager and I'm not sure how much better he'll do either. 

Worth remembering that Spurs went through 2018/19 without signing a single player and practically relied on 11-13 players all season and yet somehow finished in the Top 4 and got to the Champions League final. Not saying we will achieve both of those but things may not all be that bad if everyone actually put their shift in to achieve a positive season.

7 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

This clown heralded as some sort of top itk ...

IMG_20190531_232941.jpg

the shit-shit board wanted them all (Alisson would have been great but I luv Kepa)

the rest are SHIT

as called

plus

fuck Cuntois forever

and his gobby father

Image result for snake giraffe

fans giving Lampard time as manager is not absurd at all.  We have been crying out for someone with a chelsea identity to get involved, we now have it.

Cech as potentially DoF, Jody Morris, Lamps, maybe JT.    You wont anywhere near the same dissent in the stands with them lot, as we did Sarri.  Not even close

You wont hear songs "Lampard out"  or any of that stuff.  
I'm not totally against the idea, but it makes you wonder why he wasn't appointed last year (should he get appointed).

He didn't exactly gain much being at Derby for a year.