Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

10 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

no compensation tells me sarri has resigned... or will resign

After checking, there are only two ways of resigning. Mutual consent, or a club buying you out of your current contract. I still find it hard seeing Marina doing the former. 

Hazardless, major injuries on CHO and RLC, transfer ban and an already thin squad. Whoever comes next will be slaughter. Lamps heading for the same destiny as OGS. But hey, atleast he will wave to the crowd and make runs when we score! :D

6 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Welcome home, Frank Lampard. What a time to be a Chelsea fan, one of our own coming home to take over the reigns. Absolutely buzzing at the minute.

Hope that minute last forever. Because the reality is a thin squad without Hazard, CHO and RLC. AND a transfer ban on top of everything. Im afraid we are burning the bridge too soon..

Just now, Costa19 said:

Hope that minute last for ever. Because the reality is a thin squad without Hazard, CHO and RLC. AND a transfer ban on top of everything. Im afraid we are burning the bridge too soon..

Even more worrying there are fans that actually want Mourinho back....

Just....wow :doh:

There's still "you know who" out there. [emoji854]
I'd rather him than any of the other candidates.
You can't be serious?

We don't want to go backwards. I'd rather we take a gamble on someone that isn't called Lamps right now.

With every day situation in this club is getting more and more lame..  And in few months they will look for Sarri but wont find him on bench...

Just pathetic fans who doesnt understand from football and only thing they accept is trophies.. 

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You can't be serious?

We don't want to go backwards. I'd rather we take a gamble on someone that isn't called Lamps right now.

I'm semi-serious. Mourinho will have to be humbled by his recent situation. Sacked from his "dream" job, no other massive club wants him. PSG just extended Tuchel, Juve don't want him apparently, Inter just appointed Conte, Bayern wouldn't go near him, and Real Madrid have Zidane back.

He's got literally no viable options and is too young to retire. I think he'd have a different mentality now. He surely has to realize that he can't be such an abrasive asshole in the modern age.

I'd rather someone here who can go toe to toe with the other top managers than appoint a greenhorn like Lamps.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm semi-serious. Mourinho will have to be humbled by his recent situation. Sacked from his "dream" job, no other massive club wants him. PSG just extended Tuchel, Juve don't want him apparently, Inter just appointed Conte, Bayern wouldn't go near him, and Real Madrid have Zidane back.

He's got literally no viable options and is too young to retire. I think he'd have a different mentality now. He surely has to realize that he can't be such an abrasive asshole in the modern age.

I'd rather someone here who can go toe to toe with the other top managers than appoint a greenhorn like Lamps.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. His football is outdated. His negative tactics will hold us back and his toxic nature will put another black cloud over the club. 

This team is worse than our 2016 team that had us finish 10th under him, and you want him to manage this? 

He could go back to Portugal (club side or the NT if things don't end well in the Nations League).

There's no chance he'll be able to do anything without a chequebook & he needs to work his way up IMO.

No notable club should be looking twice at him right now.

Lampard or Derby will be contacted shortly IMO, news will be kept hush hush, nothing like this Sarri stuff in Italy.   Then we will confirm Sarri going, or Juventus will; and before you know it Lampard will be on his way for talks because the groundwork was put in place quickly so we could let sarri go

I think by this time next week Sarri will be Juve boss, and within days Lampard and Morris will be back here.   Think JT, too