Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Just now, Costa19 said:

According to Alfredo he wanted backing from the club after Hazard abandoning, CHO + RLC injury. With backing i guess he want us to be active in the market but as reported earlier we doesnt even know if we gonna appeal. 

I just think the board doesnt give a fuck anymore. 

Do we have grounds for appeal? Will we even succeed if we appeal? Will there be further repercussions if we appeal and don't succeed? 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This is a man who a year ago said he doesn't give a fuck about the transfer market. 

I won't believe anything from these journalists. 

But with Hazard leaving and CHO + RLC injured for a long time might play a part of Sarri’s change in mind.

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

But with Hazard leaving and CHO + RLC injured for a long time might play a part of Sarri’s change in mind.

If anything he'd be wanting reassurance. How on earth does this board expect anything next season? 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This is a man who a year ago said he doesn't give a fuck about the transfer market. 

I won't believe anything from these journalists. 

I think even a man like Sarri must admit that not giving a fuck about transfers will get you no where. Its just not a solid base to build on in this age.

12 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

yes, it could be that Sarri wants to go.  I have no doubt he loves it here and loves the premier league.  But he is being offered more money and a return to his native homeland with the champions. It's a factor.  And the Napoli stuff is irrelevant, he has said so himself.  "Whatever happens it wont change how i feel about Napoli"

Thinking from his perspective, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be clear favourites in all domestic competitions, be a force in Europe AND work with Ronaldo. The man will be guaranteed more trophies in a well run club in his home country. Here? You are not guaranteed anything, your players disobey you, fans abuse you, the board is shambles, not allowed to make signings while best player is leaving... Shit he'd be mad NOT to want it.

I wouldn't buy that Pep rumour, unless he himself desperately asking to leave, I could see City boards will do anything to make him stay. And until now I have not heard or seen any single sign from Pep indicating he wants to leave either. More like journos assume that he has won everthing in England, and Allegri sacked at the same time, so in their logic Pep would be tempted to go to Juventus. That's pretty weak and baseless logic to begin with. Even if its true that Pep is their first target, that doesn't  suddenly make it smooth either. There still a lot of factors that could prevent that happening.

At the moment, I believe Sarri to Juventus more likely to happen, than Pep to Juventus from what I read though. And agree, it would be mad if he reject Juventus now. Unless Hazard suddenly change his mind and commited to die for him, lol.

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Still doesn't make any sense. Less than 24 hours ago Sarri said he deserved to stay with us and gave reasons why he likes the premier league. Now reports are saying his head is turned?

Mind boggling. 

Deserving to stay doesn't mean wanting to stay

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Pedulla “Fali Ramadani left London after a non-stop meeting with Chelsea. Blues are ready to free Maurizio Sarri for Juve. Ramadani gave positive signs to Juve, soon more updates”.

Interesting why chelsea is so "free" to let him go...

I hope their translation of "free" means compensation...

He is more than likey gone. Seems the Club is more than happy to let him go, is it beacuse of fans discontent? doubt it. It also means we have a replacement in house, or at least I hope so. Allegry with either JT or Lamps as assitant wouldnt be bad at all imo. Lets see what happens the next few days.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

He is more than likey gone. Seems the Club is more than happy to let him go, is it beacuse of fans discontent? doubt it. It also means we have a replacement in house, or at least I hope so. Allegry with either JT or Lamps as assitant wouldnt be bad at all imo. Lets see what happens the next few days.

Bit scary that we might actually replace Sarri with Laurent Blanc...