Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

The problem starts with the board and getting in the players the manager 'wants' and not what the board 'want'

I don't understand this sentence. So the board should sign a player that they want not the player that the manager want? 

That make little sense. 

10 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't understand this sentence. So the board should sign a player that they want not the player that the manager want? 

That make little sense. 

Nahh but that's what's happened before and seems to keep happening. Boards signing rather then managers decision. 

You can tell when the managers has been unhappy with certain signings but having to play them despite clearly not being their choice of player. 

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Nahh but that's what's happened before and seems to keep happening. Boards signing rather then managers decision. 

You can tell when the managers has been unhappy with certain signings but having to play them despite clearly not being their choice of player. 

Give me one or two example? 

8 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Nah we are good, Allegri cant even shine Conte's shoes. If we are going back that route just reappoint Conte since his still under contract with us!

Personally rate Allegri higher than Conte, mainly due to the fact he is a bit more proactive and not the coward Conte is. Conte is the better team builder though.

I think Allegri would be good fit at PSG, and i would take Tuchel at Chelsea. That would be a good scenario. 

18 hours ago, DDA said:

The majority of the fans are backing Sarri and see how ridiculous it would be to sack another manager after acheieving what was asked of him. It would be nothing short of farcical and make us the biggest mockery in World football. When will people understand that the constant change in managers is what has led us to this big pile of dogshit that we are in right now. Sarri needs to stay for the sake of the club.

Of course we want stability, someone to drive us forward etc. But to hold on Sarri for the sake of it is lunacy. It has to be the right manager. Lets see what he can do next season, but I know where my money is.

15 hours ago, Mana said:

When a manager rates Kovacic and Higuain....and wants them both to sign a new contract with us, that should be alarm bells ringing in EVERY Chelsea fan’s brains.

I just can’t back this man. It’s not just the pathetic results we had, it’s the little things he says and does that ticks me off. Putting on RLC in a meaningless game is one of the small things you need to keep an eye on. Favours Alonso. Can’t motivate players to play good in second halves.

It’s not good enough. I genuinely thought Sarri was going to transform us. And no, I didn’t mean transform us in to winning the league or challenging it in his first season. I mean, transition us to attacking football and bang goals. We just about beaten Conte’s 2nd season in most stats!

I wish that I could just strangle the board. They didn’t back Conte, which puts us in to a mess like this.

I don’t want possession-based football that this so called “Sarriball” has transformed us too. He basically turn us to a poor Arsenal knockoff.

Spot on.....sadly too many alarm bell with Sarri, way too many. He is simply not Chels material full stop. I for one cannot name 1 area where I can say he has impressed me, 1 thing to give me confidence he is the fella.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Spot on.....sadly too many alarm bell with Sarri, way too many. He is simply not Chels material full stop. I for one cannot name 1 area where I can say he has impressed me, 1 thing to give me confidence he is the fella.

results? 

There are rumours players are unhappy that he smokes all the time during sessions and that they start training after 3pm. Not just that, but apparently entire coaching staff is allowed to smoke and vape. Wtf.

I have no idea if this is true or just bs, but I definately wouldnt take a manager that seriously if he smoked all the damn time. It sets a bad precedent and he is a weak role model. 

Take Zidane for example. Or Pep. They have gone through training as players and know what it takes to sacrifice themselves to get results. If Sarri says something along those lines and smokes a fag all the time, I dont think he cant be much of motivation or inspiration. 

Best leader is the one that knows whats he talking about.

I rarely get inspiration from people who tell me one thing and then do something opposite. Because they themselves never go through it, how can you believe anything they say?

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

results? 

He has a better squad than Conte last season, and we barely broke even. Thats with 2 teams above all other and the rest of rivals exploding left and right. Of course we are glad in the end we have CL but the context tells us another story. Listen if he gets a second season so be it, its not like we can do anything about it anyway, I just have zero confidence in his ways....at all, and the season we just had proves this.

56 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Juventus have contacted Maurizio Sarri’s agent to replace Max Allegri. 

- Gazzetta dello Sport and Sport Italia.

If Juventus want him and we let him go, jesus christ.

I do not see us getting any top managers in unfortunately. For me theres no way we will get Allegri, no way he leaves Juventus and goes fuck it I will go to a club with so much uncertainty. He will have a better move in his mind surely if hes leaving Juventus.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

If Juventus want him and we let him go, jesus christ.

I do not see us getting any top managers in unfortunately. For me theres no way we will get Allegri, no way he leaves Juventus and goes fuck it I will go to a club with so much uncertainty. He will have a better move in his mind surely if hes leaving Juventus.

Most likely, either Bayern or psg maybe. We are simply not that attractive anymore, not like before anyway.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Juventus have contacted Maurizio Sarri’s agent to replace Max Allegri. 

- Gazzetta dello Sport and Sport Italia.

that would be great. especially if they give us a fee like we did at Napoli. 

Would also be a great chance for the Serie A so that a different club can win it for once. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I have no idea if this is true or just bs, but I definately wouldnt take a manager that seriously if he smoked all the damn time. It sets a bad precedent and he is a weak role model.

What does smoking or vaping matter. They aren't the ones expected to turn up week in and week out to perform on the pitch, which half of these numbnuts don't. 

My old football coach use to smoke on the touchline and he was an excellent coach. He led us to the District finals 3 years on the trot. 

The man is stressed to fuck watching these donkeys perform ... I'd be smoking 40 a day too.

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Of course we want stability, someone to drive us forward etc. But to hold on Sarri for the sake of it is lunacy. It has to be the right manager. Lets see what he can do next season, but I know where my money is.

I think he is the right manager. Conte was the perfect fit for our 'old identity'and look how that panned out. The fans are never happy SMH. It's getting boring now.