test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,615 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't get mad at the subs like a lot of fans. 

We saw how Conte would be stubborn with that as well. 

Conte would always wait till a particular time to make changes. 

I remember how people used to be mad at that. 

That's true but the thing is, that only happened in the second half of last season. Take that away and Conte actually wasn't that stubborn in making changes. His in-game management, especially in his first season, was great. Sarri hasn't done none any of that at all!

Laylabelle, FabHazard and Fernando like this

mandatory sacking , while the top 4 is a possibility and we are still in the europa league. let him go smoke out another club

1 minute ago, lucio said:

mandatory sacking , while the top 4 is a possibility and we are still in the europa league. let him go smoke out another club

Promote Carlo Cudicini, after Zola comments this week i trust him as much as Sarri at this point. 

lucio likes this

This is Maurizio Sarri's last game at Chelsea. The Italian job is over for them. How can it last? There's a way to lose a game. But they're out without a whimper. The fans have turned on him. What's positive about Sarri and Chelsea? Why risk them taking charge of a game against Manchester City? He's done.

True true

11Drogba likes this

Just now, Jason said:

Zola may be a club legend but I genuinely wonder what does he even contribute in this team, especially after seeing his Sarri-esque comments on Friday.

His coaching record has been terrible. Hes got experience of being around the club and having success but as a coach or a manager, hes done nothing of note.

Just now, Jason said:

Zola may be a club legend but I genuinely wonder what does he even contribute in this team, especially after seeing his Sarri-esque comments on Friday.

This is why gutted he came here. Should've stayed away and not been a part of this shit storm. 

Sarri will be sack this week :)

Zola - interim

Summer 2019 - new manager and  repeat  all . again and again FOREVER :)

Man, I really hope we don't sack Sarri. I would really like to see how we do next season with a few new players, even if we don't make top 4 this year. I'm so fed up of the in-out-in-out of the managers. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

His coaching record has been terrible. Hes got experience of being around the club and having success but as a coach or a manager, hes done nothing of note.

Apart from the one decent season he had at West Ham (think it was 2008/09), yeah, Zola has been poor in his managerial career.

Yeah. I want to wait until the end of the season to see if he can get a CL place, but the damage Sarri is doing is way too much at this point. I can’t take it much longer.

Sack the man. I have no faith, no trust in Sarri now. It’s gone, vanished.

You are kidding yourselves if we think EL is ours and we have hope for top 4 at this point.

Just now, laeth said:

Man, I really hope we don't sack Sarri. I would really like to see how we do next season with a few new players, even if we don't make top 4 this year. I'm so fed up of the in-out-in-out of the managers. 

I hope we do. Just because we have been too trigger-happy in the past does not mean we should not sack the worst coach we have had since i started follwing Chelsea. I think not even AVB was that bad, with him we at least usually scored a goal. Keeping a shit coach just to make a point is a bad idea.