Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

The board are just as much at fault, the amount of penny pinching and shit players they have bought is the reason why we are in this position today.

It's been a slow regression, you cannot lose quality and replace with average has beens.

6 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Exactly my point. For the record I wanted to keep Conte but he made it hard for himself with all that complaining against the board. 

Now we are in a worse situation. We should have kept Conte but it's too late. So now keep Sarri and get rid of the players this summer and get players more suited for him. 

But of course that's not going to happen. Sack the manager and keep the same mediocre players. 

We need stability to be able to do this. 

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's not fair on him. He should be told one way or the other what is going on not left to wonder. 

I'm surprised it's taken this long. If we wasn't in 4th he'd gone before I reckon but cause been there until now

Or roman less fussed now. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

It's not fair on him. He should be told one way or the other what is going on not left to wonder. 

I'm surprised it's taken this long. If we wasn't in 4th he'd gone before I reckon but cause been there until now

Or roman less fussed now. 

It won't bother the club what he thinks, they are ruthless.

I doubt it he will be sacked this week.
If two humiliating defeats follow against the two Manchester clubs, then I can see it happening but not now.

And if the club really considers Zola to takeover for the rest of the season...

13 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

Look dude it's a West conspiracy over Russia's liberation of the Crimea.  Us/UK have it in for Putin as like us he stands proud and resists the bull shit . Also the British establishment have never liked Chelsea as they see us as upstarts . 

Romans a great businessman and a realist. His love of Mother Russia caused him to break the communist regime and prosper by securing assets is something we should be proud of . 

Your praise of City who are totally corrupt , pay off UEFA , and buy glory at all costs is not to behold . We are run ethically .

We must not drive the great man from the club by  being disrespectful . 

mate i know youre russian supposedly living in the usa but give it a rest.

russian gru murdered a brit on our soil.

end of.

What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.

I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.

I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

if only man, if only

i think we still need top class, can you imagine the state of this forum if we field a youth 11 and get smashed by city 8-0 next season?

For me this is a very simple situation and a deciding summer coming up. 

The board back Sarri after a very, very, very poor season by Chelsea's standards - shows there is signs of improvement in the most concerning area and that is the supposed 'players' power' one (which personally I think it exists). 

The board sack Sarri and keep the likes of Willian, Alonso etc. Well I think there is no coming back then, we will only attract managers that think this club is easy money, first you get your season wages in full, and starting 2nd season why would you care, they eat managers alive, you get the sack and leave with the money for the remainder of the contract. 

You either have players ready to die for the manager or players ready to die for the club, regardless who is in charge. Nothing of this happens at Chelsea at the moment and the situation we find ourselves in it's a normal one given all this. Sad. 

4 hours ago, Mana said:

He will be wearing red if Sarri remains in charge, I agree.

But look what happened to Martial earlier in the season. He wanted to go, but manager sacked, now signed a new deal.

CHO is a Chelsea boy, Vesper. He would rather be a top Chelsea star than a Bayern one. His stunts he is doing now is because he is being treated like dirt.

I so hope you are correct. We need some good news!!!

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He will be gone well before then. He is saying things like "I can't motivate them" in his PC, the only way that is going to end is badly. Couple that with no plan B, same subs, bad tactics and shit players....

Dead man walking.