test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,717 posts in this topic

I doubt it he will be sacked this week.
If two humiliating defeats follow against the two Manchester clubs, then I can see it happening but not now.

And if the club really considers Zola to takeover for the rest of the season...

13 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

Look dude it's a West conspiracy over Russia's liberation of the Crimea.  Us/UK have it in for Putin as like us he stands proud and resists the bull shit . Also the British establishment have never liked Chelsea as they see us as upstarts . 

Romans a great businessman and a realist. His love of Mother Russia caused him to break the communist regime and prosper by securing assets is something we should be proud of . 

Your praise of City who are totally corrupt , pay off UEFA , and buy glory at all costs is not to behold . We are run ethically .

We must not drive the great man from the club by  being disrespectful . 

mate i know youre russian supposedly living in the usa but give it a rest.

russian gru murdered a brit on our soil.

end of.

What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.

I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

stryker1808 likes this

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.

I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

if only man, if only

i think we still need top class, can you imagine the state of this forum if we field a youth 11 and get smashed by city 8-0 next season?

Unionjack likes this

For me this is a very simple situation and a deciding summer coming up. 

The board back Sarri after a very, very, very poor season by Chelsea's standards - shows there is signs of improvement in the most concerning area and that is the supposed 'players' power' one (which personally I think it exists). 

The board sack Sarri and keep the likes of Willian, Alonso etc. Well I think there is no coming back then, we will only attract managers that think this club is easy money, first you get your season wages in full, and starting 2nd season why would you care, they eat managers alive, you get the sack and leave with the money for the remainder of the contract. 

You either have players ready to die for the manager or players ready to die for the club, regardless who is in charge. Nothing of this happens at Chelsea at the moment and the situation we find ourselves in it's a normal one given all this. Sad. 

4 hours ago, Mana said:

He will be wearing red if Sarri remains in charge, I agree.

But look what happened to Martial earlier in the season. He wanted to go, but manager sacked, now signed a new deal.

CHO is a Chelsea boy, Vesper. He would rather be a top Chelsea star than a Bayern one. His stunts he is doing now is because he is being treated like dirt.

I so hope you are correct. We need some good news!!!

Johnnyeye and Mana like this

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He will be gone well before then. He is saying things like "I can't motivate them" in his PC, the only way that is going to end is badly. Couple that with no plan B, same subs, bad tactics and shit players....

Dead man walking.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Sure but let's not pretend Conte didn't ask for some really average (to put it kindly) players as well - e.g. Llorente, Candreva. We would just be replacing crap players with crap players.

Supermonkey92 and Blue Armour like this

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

No offence but it's hard to take Matt Law seriously when he recently suggested we're a better team with Barkley in the XI.

In Law's defence (and yes stats can flatter to deceive) the statistics he was basing that off of were quite overwhelming. I also think he would seriously have to revisit that after yesterday.

I do agree with your point though.

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sure but let's not pretend Conte didn't ask for some really average (to put it kindly) players as well - e.g. Llorente, Candreva. We would just be replacing crap players with crap players.

Conte replaced Costa with Morata. There is a fair chance this new half-squad would be full of Moratas, if you know what I mean.

Bosnian Blue and Blue Armour like this

He is AVB 2.0 through and through. Plays great, attractive football in the homeland, turns out to be a tactically clueless and inadequate man-managing buffoon in the PL. Around this same stage of the season in '12 we lost 0-2 at Everton in what was one of the most pathetic showings of what was a lousy season bar the CL and FA Cup runs. The cluelessness similarities are huge between those two.

All this naive optimism about him is so irrational. I've seen this downfall coming from miles away ever since Everton when Sigurdsson successfully nullified Jorginho and the house of cards of what is the ''Sarrismo'' orchestra fell apart for all the other upcoming opponents to easily recognize as the main strategical go-to option. The defective signs were there even from the first game at Huddersfield and kept showing throughout all those illusory wins against, among others, Southampton and BATE away. 

As much as I want to be proven wrong, I don't see the plot changing anyhow. It's gonna be the same turgid, predictable football rinse & repeat till he (finally) gets the boot. Jorginho is one of the most inadequate ''elite'' players I've seen of late. The guy is so out of place, he can't defend, knows how to only play one position. Azpi is so overrated with regards to what a modern FB should be. 

I am going to keep this simple

this assumes Eden and CHO leave

Players to keep (or elevate to first team)

Kepa

Bulka

Rudiger

AC

Ampadu

Fikayo Tomori

Reece James

Kante

RLC

Pulisic

Higuain (1 more year on loan, the cut him loose)

Tammy

the rest

SELL or just let walk

they are not good enough, never will be unless Barkley pulls a miracle or we are stuck with Kovacic (which is not a disaster if we stop fucking playing him at AMF)

yes, Azpi, sell whilst we can still get £30m plus, he is a spent force (that is what happens when you play a RB 4,100 to 4,700 minutes a year for years on end)

been warning on this for years, even right after the Conte title

the board is a shambolic mess

I think Sarri needs to go IF he will not change (he wont)

Johnnyeye likes this

Wan Bissaka is a must next season. 

English. Young. Full of quality and is actually far better going forward than Dave. 

Give them Batshuayi permanently. 

Johnnyeye and jernej93 like this

1 hour ago, Jason said:

My main problem is if Conte (one of the best counter attacking managers in the world) and Sarri (one of the best attacking philosophy in Napoli) is finding it hard to implement their tactics with these chelsea players, then who do we hire? 

They complained that conte is too defensive and now Sarri has too much tactics :doh:  we probably need a soft coach to pamper the players till they love him

Johnnyeye and Fernando like this

You can see nowadays players have more power than the coach.. If they decide that they don't like you you are gone.. The fresh example is MU and Mourinho.. But i think our players have sacked alot of managers last years, so i think Roman should play hard here and make mass cleaning of high paid wankers.. 

30 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

My main problem is if Conte (one of the best counter attacking managers in the world) and Sarri (one of the best attacking philosophy in Napoli) is finding it hard to implement their tactics with these chelsea players, then who do we hire? 

They complained that conte is too defensive and now Sarri has too much tactics :doh:  we probably need a soft coach to pamper the players till they love him

I'd personally like to know who are the ones that are complaining. 

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this