Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I am going to stop posting about any of our current players and about Sarri. I will still post links for games, music, and transfer targets. I hate some of our players (Alonso, Willian, etc.) too much to be a decent poster or offer anything worthwhile to this board, so I am stopping myself.

Cheers, 

ca1413d7be960d77033d8af337d3fbcc.png

On 08/02/2019 at 0:33 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Meh maybe. But again, does it really matter? Many other clubs would do it too if they had the means, such as billionare royal family owners who own companies worth billions that could deliver recordbreaking commercial sponsorship deals for stadium names etc, lets not kid ourselves.

der spiegel uncovered massive corruption and cheating of ffp with the arabs fc's

funny how no one talks about it

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am going to stop posting about any of our current players and about Sarri. I will still post links for games, music, and transfer targets. I hate some of our players (Alonso, Willian, etc.) too much to be a decent poster or offer anything worthwhile to this board, so I am stopping myself.

Cheers, 

Honey you are overreacting. Why would you stop?  Don't see any reason why would you stop posting on Davide Zappacosta thread?? Everybody hates Willy and Alonso btw.

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Cheers, 

Didn't last long did it?! R'el dade using either fake twitter or photos and indenity!!? LOL

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Honey you are overreacting. Why would you stop?  Don't see any reason why would you stop posting on Davide Zappacosta thread?? Everybody hates Willy and Alonso btw.

Cant give up Mrs.

Already got long time members and good posters not posting because of all the bad feelings and the club bashing on here,

Got to battle thru it. Chelsea a ride mate you know that. You're a Chelsea girl!! Gotta ride this rollercoaster to the end or ir comes off the rails!

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Cant give up Mrs.

Already got long time members and good posters not posting because of all the bad feelings and the club bashing on here,

Got to battle thru it. Chelsea a ride mate you know that. You're a Chelsea girl!! Gotta ride this rollercoaster to the end or ir comes off the rails!

I am just going to stop bashing half the team. It is not healthy for me or anyone else. I still have loads of hope we come good this year and get 4th place at least and have a real go at winning the EL and maybe 2 cups. All are tough slogs but all are still possible.

That Bournemouth game did my head in badly. Put me in a right proper spindown. Never seen us slaughtered like that by a semi shit team in a league game. I was bloody 4 years old the last time we lost by 4 or more goals in an EPL match, lolol/sob. Hopefully have to wait another 23 years to witness a shambolic trainwreck like that again.

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am just going to stop bashing half the team. It is not healthy for me or anyone else. I still have loads of hope we come good this year and get 4th place at least and have a real go at winning the EL and maybe 2 cups. All are tough slogs but all are still possible.

That Bournemouth game did my head in badly. Put me in a right proper spindown. Never seen us slaughtered like that by a semi shit team in a league game. I was bloody 4 years old the last time we lost by 4 or more goals in an EPL match, lolol/sob. Hopefully have to wait another 23 years to witness a shambolic trainwreck like that again.

LOL Put me in a darker place than I was already too! Sure it did all of our heads in that care about us. Something that really should never have happened.

But I remember us going down to the 2nd div and that hurt. But we had a great year following the team that season. Its losing like we did makes you realize just how good our results have neen in the Roman years. Bow whether we have always been at our best playing wise thats another conversation!

Just hoping that the Higuain,Eden partnership works and they bring a few others into this partnership!!

What annoys me about our recent run is we've dropped 11 points in 8 games.. Man U were 11 off 4 8 games ago. We've now lost the same amount.. Drawn one less and they're ahead with today atm.. Need to stop this stupid run and get something going. 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

What annoys me about our recent run is we've dropped 11 points in 8 games.. Man U were 11 off 4 8 games ago. We've now lost the same amount.. Drawn one less and they're ahead with today atm.. Need to stop this stupid run and get something going. 

49 minutes ago, Mana said:

People need to realise January put together with Mourinho out killed our top 4 hopes.

I did tell you all beating Arsenal was an absolute must but we lost so bad in that game. How did we respond? By getting smashed by Bournemouth into smithereens.

I have yet to see any kind of urgency with this team. Huddersfield doesn’t count as every top half team is going to get three points off them.

If we beat City, that is finally some urgency. But I’m not convinced that we can go on a run which we desperately need at this point if we want top 4.

We are so lucky that we won our first five league games of the season because since then, we've picked up less points than City, Liverpool, Spurs, United and Arsenal and only five and six more than Wolves and West Ham respectively!