test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,710 posts in this topic
Just now, eemanyooel said:

Sarri will soon tell us how other players surrounding Jorginho ain't making him a better player... 

not why we lost today

6-0 the entire team lost the plot

I'm a big defender of Jorginho, and I still wanted us to desperately get Paredes. Couldn't give a fuck on the amount. 

The bloke needs competition. 

15 minutes ago, Mana said:

6-0. Get it in your bloody head.

have you seen our team? we lost 4-0 to BOURNEMOUTH 

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Just ignore please... Because you are here on course to defend that clown... Even championship manager will not get battered the way we are today... 

you were wrong. lol

Just now, eemanyooel said:

please prove me wrong then... 

pulisic etc isnt sarri

jorg and higuain are.

1 minute ago, Warning_Hazard said:

pulisic etc isnt sarri

jorg and higuain are.

He is... Even at that Sarri will not bench him for his favourites past it players willian/pedro

35 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

He is... Even at that Sarri will not bench him for his favourites past it players willian/pedro

wtf pulisic is a club signing bud lol

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I said it... You are on course to keep defending that mediocre manager... 

no im saying our squad is the problem and any manger will have same issues and that you are not correct to say sarri signed anyone but 2 players

2 minutes ago, kobematabryant said:

The people who are advocating that Sarri needs to be given time, will be the eventual downfall of this club. 

the fickle fanboys saying sack the manager every loss are doing much more harm

MoroccanBlue likes this

2 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

no im saying our squad is the problem and any manger will have same issues and that you are not correct to say sarri signed anyone but 2 players

while some of our players are not quality... But can we for once understand why Sarri keeps persisting with same sets of players and doing same thing over and over again expecting something different?

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

while some of our players are not quality... But can we for once understand why Sarri keeps persisting with same sets of players and doing same thing over and over again expecting something different?

so play all our reserves against man city? what you say when its 10-0 lol ffs

Robchels likes this

Comments like these don't do anyone any favors, do they?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11632802/maurizio-sarri-worried-and-bemused-at-chelsea-form

"At the moment I am not able to explain. At the moment I don't know, maybe the goal we conceded after three minutes against this opponent was really very difficult to play, not to give them spaces, so we were in trouble.

"But I am not able at the moment to understand, because during the week my feeling was really very good. At the moment we have a big problem away [from home]. I don't know why."

First it was "I can't motivate the players" after losing at Bournemouth and now, it's "I don't know what's the problem". Almost as if he's out of his depth...

Surely somebody’s head should be rolled after 6-0 defeat. 99% he will be gone, sooner or summer imo. Bring back the old dude.