test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Mateo Kovacic

Started by Unionjack,

293 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Nothing is confirmed until its official but Angelo Mangiante & Standard Sport written by Simon Johnson both mention it. I think it will probably be around 55-60m option. But nothing is ever confirmed until Chelsea announce officially. 

You never know if some cunt will come along and snap him up at the medical. Lets say someone to get their own back on us for Jorgi boy!

14 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Nothing is confirmed until its official but Angelo Mangiante & Standard Sport written by Simon Johnson both mention it. I think it will probably be around 55-60m option. But nothing is ever confirmed until Chelsea announce officially. 

Please be true. We will want to sign him after watching him take the piss out of the PL. 

akgw13 likes this

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Please be true. We will want to sign him after watching him take the piss out of the PL. 

I love his flexibility, He has played that deep role in his own way so realistically when Jorginho needs a rest he or cesc can fill in. He is mobile enough to cover for Kante, if he ever took a rest and he is skilled enough to play with both of them. It really is a wonderful signing, the option would be the cherry on top. Lets see what Sarri can do with them! 

Even if there is no clause, it's okay.

Kovacic is here to perfom right now and have a good transition he is a top player ready to start in our XI.

Him with Kante and Jorginho it's just totaly insane.

We can not afford to make a second bad season in row,

But next year we could have a lot of choice to replace him.

Barkley, RLC, VanGinkel, Mount...

There is a chance than at least one of them become a starter next year.

And even no one are good enough we could buy an another top middelfield in a better situation (UCL, strong and attractive team,..)

So If kovacic allows us to get out of this situation and find the summits, I will be grateful to him even if it was just for one year.

Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

Mixed messages. Some English and Italian journalists have now said that we do have an option to buy (and Matt Law says he believes so but isn't sure), but then the Guardian and Marca say we definitely do not. 

No purchase option will be part of the season-long deal agreement due to Los Blancos' continued belief that the player will one day reach his considerable potential at the Bernabeu.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/08/08/5b6af21fe5fdea0f5e8b457e.html

Since Marca did break this story, I'd be more inclined to trust them but then again they are a propaganda outlet.

akgw13 and Blusan Alamb like this

Nobody knows the details but am pretty damn sure option to buy is there but maybe the actual amount for the deal to be permanent is the fucking obstacle...I might be wrong though...

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks as though Real Madrid are absolutely adamant that no buy out clause is included. That's really disappointing. Would be pretty devastating if he settles in here and becomes an extremely important player but has to return to Real Madrid while we start from scratch trying to find a replacement.

Only thing I consider reliable are Lopetegui comments saying Kovacic said he wants to leave and if he does, Real will get REPLACEMENT.

Maybe they are ready to sell him, but we want loan first and they dont want to play that game... 

Dimitr likes this

If there really was an option to buy, I think there would be mentions of the fee. Also the fact that Madrid offered us the player themselves and we're probably beating other clubs to this signing suggest this is only a loan.

He said he thought it would be best for him to leave Madrid to play. I can’t see him only leaving on a season long loan deal, there’s bound to be a purchase option, unless Modric is going to leave for Inter but then why would they even loan Kovacic out to us then?

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Looks as though Real Madrid are absolutely adamant that no buy out clause is included. That's really disappointing. Would be pretty devastating if he settles in here and becomes an extremely important player but has to return to Real Madrid while we start from scratch trying to find a replacement.

Kovacic and Hazard both leaving for Madrid next season would be hard to swallow.

Supermonkey92 likes this

We will know for sure once Chelsea announces it. Lets all stop guessing (myself included) too many conflicting reports, we will find out soon enough.

13 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Source my friend?

The word „would“ kinda implies that its a hypothetical, ya know

Dimitr likes this

Really don’t care about the buyout clause, if he sucks then back to Madrid after the loan spell, if he delivers he will be loved by the coach, the teammates and the fans which will certainly turn his head. Even if there’s no such a clause he will push for a permanent move, logically. Player’s will becomes the most important factor in transfer market nowadays.