test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Mateo Kovacic

Started by Unionjack,

25 posts in this topic

I don't know much about him apart from hes not having alot of play time at RM and hes supposed;y wanting out.

He'is linked with Shitty and Spuds right now

He doesn't seem to do alot in the assists/goals department but is that to do with lack of playing time? How does he compare to Seri and more importantly how would he be as the wee baldy mans partner in crime?

But from everything I've seen about him since our links to him he looks like he would be a perfect playmaker (OR Seri) alongside N'Golo and Golo.

 

 

5b308cb55d149_Screenshot-2018-6-25MateoKovacicFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.0f0b97cac40aa07aae7a72a64eb05cdd.png

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Kovacic Kanté Golovin midfield? I am so here for this. 

Great trio but all three are not great in the air tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Kovacic Kanté Golovin midfield? I am so here for this. 

damn, what a mouthwatering midfield, we would be set for many years in that department, but with our board im lowering my expectations for now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 2:33 PM, Unionjack said:

I don't know much about him apart from hes not having alot of play time at RM and hes supposed;y wanting out.

He'is linked with Shitty and Spuds right now

He doesn't seem to do alot in the assists/goals department but is that to do with lack of playing time? How does he compare to Seri and more importantly how would he be as the wee baldy mans partner in crime?

 

 

5b308cb55d149_Screenshot-2018-6-25MateoKovacicFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.0f0b97cac40aa07aae7a72a64eb05cdd.png

what a signing this could be, we could get our very own Modric type player, but maybe Real are looking at it that way too.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea contacted Real Madrid over Mateo Kovacic, they asked for €100m according to Di Marzio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would, but our business people know little about the word 'sense' or 'good negotiations'

They can't get rid of a manager and appoint a new with days left until our first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

€100m they're have a cow. Hazard will make those motherfuckers broke. Oh I forgot we have let him run down to a year left

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100m for a rotational player? Lmao... Marina must be seriously tired of this market shit. Kovacic must push for a move, otherwise nothing will happen for that money. Can't imagine anybody eagerly pushing to a managerless mess though...

 

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Supermonkey92 and xPetrCechx like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manpe said:

100m for a rotational player? Lmao... Marina must be seriously tired of this market shit. Kovacic must push for a move, otherwise nothing will happen for that money. Can't imagine anybody eagerly pushing to a managerless mess though...

 

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Don't know where the other poster here read 100 million. No price was quoted by DiMarzio in his article. Just the fact that CHelsea have enquired about Kovacic, is all.

Supermonkey92 and akgw13 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kovacic + Kante would be a killer midfield full of lung busting runs and solid b2b work by both. The number i have read is potentially 50m(not from Dimarzio) not sure where this 100m came from. for 50m I would do this deal and watch our two Tasmanian devils fly around. 

When we sell Drinkwater this dude can be his replacement. say 25-30 for DD and 45-50 for Kovacic? 

ATM: RLC/Barkley/Golovin/Fabregas

B2B: Kante/Kovacic/Bakayoko

Not sure what this means for Jean Seri though, He seems most suited to the Jorginho controller role but if we do close Golovin then it would probably be between Kovacic or Seri instead of both.

 Looks pretty interesting/dynamic to me.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Kovacic + Kante would be a killer midfield full of lung busting runs and solid b2b work by both. The number i have read is potentially 50m(not from Dimarzio) not sure where this 100m came from. for 50m I would do this deal and watch our two Tasmanian devils fly around. 

When we sell Drinkwater this dude can be his replacement. say 25-30 for DD and 45-50 for Kovacic? 

ATM: RLC/Barkley/Golovin/Fabregas

B2B: Kante/Kovacic/Bakayoko

Not sure what this means for Jean Seri though, He seems most suited to the Jorginho controller role but if we do close Golovin then it would probably be between Kovacic or Seri instead of both.

 Looks pretty interesting/dynamic to me.

Well we aren't geting Golo,Kovacic AND Seri are we.

Golo and N'Golo with either Seri or Kovacic would be ideal

I cant see RLC/Waterboy staying.

Baks and Barks for depth options but really unsure what will happen with Cescy.

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well we aren't geting Golo,Kovacic AND Seri are we.

Golo and N'Golo with either Seri or Kovacic would be ideal

I cant see RLC/Waterboy staying.

Baks and Drinks for depth options

I think you're right, it will be either Seri OR Kovacic. Golovin seemingly has earmarked one of the signing spots. Kovacic is dynamic, but Seri is smooth. If we somehow secure either I would be very happy.

I am not sure who you refer to when you say Waterboy? Barkley? I am higher on Ross Barkley than most, this guy came into a squad that was in turmoil, he was coming off a HORRIBLE injury and trying to acclimate to a new club playing an entirely different position. His chelsea tenure for me starts this season when he is fully healthy and with a summer of training under him. I think supporters have been incredibly unfair to him. 

I would also be shocked to see RLC not make it through training and impress Sarri enough to stay, he very well could be loaned, but if he is that would fracture the relationship with the club beyond repair I think and we would end up selling him. 

Bakayoko for me isnt going anywhere, market value too low & he showed some signs of life at the end of the season. I will reserve judgement on him in a Sarri role until we see something.

Drinks is surplus to requirements, unload him to a mid table for a chunk of change and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I think you're right, it will be either Seri OR Kovacic. Golovin seemingly has earmarked one of the signing spots. Kovacic is dynamic, but Seri is smooth. If we somehow secure either I would be very happy.

I am not sure who you refer to when you say Waterboy? Barkley? I am higher on Ross Barkley than most, this guy came into a squad that was in turmoil, he was coming off a HORRIBLE injury and trying to acclimate to a new club playing an entirely different position. His chelsea tenure for me starts this season when he is fully healthy and with a summer of training under him. I think supporters have been incredibly unfair to him. 

I would also be shocked to see RLC not make it through training and impress Sarri enough to stay, he very well could be loaned, but if he is that would fracture the relationship with the club beyond repair I think and we would end up selling him. 

Bakayoko for me isnt going anywhere, market value too low & he showed some signs of life at the end of the season. I will reserve judgement on him in a Sarri role until we see something.

Drinks is surplus to requirements, unload him to a mid table for a chunk of change and move on.

lol Watreboy = Drinkwater = useless fucker. Surplus to requirements. Tho I do understand the reasoning behind us buying him after the N'golo/Drinks partnership at Leicester. It sadly doesn't work now.

Agree about Barkley. I think he needs a managers trust and faith. Well I hope so anyway.

RLC Wont accept a loan. He wants/expects/thinks he deserves regular starting Chelsea1st team

Baks might be useful in certain circumstances.

Cescy I'm very sad to say is too slow. Tho i do think as a deep playmaker with 2 CDMs in front of him it might give him the time/space he now needs. But as he is right now our only bit of creativity it shows the mess we are in

I really do just hope the Kante/Golo +  Seri or Kova materializes. It would go a long way to restore my faith in the board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would surely spell the end for RLC's chances of ever becoming a proper Chelsea player if we signed both Golovin and Kovacic. Both would be long term signings who are in their early 20's. There would be no path back in for Ruben.

Tbh, if you offered me the chance to sign both Golovin and Kovacic but it meant Ruben was sold to a club outside of the top 6 I'd do it. A midfield 3 of Kante, Golovin, and Kovacic would be amazing and allow us to play fantastic football. Cesc, Barkley, and Baka for rotation. Think we'd have the best midfield options in the league.

Dimitr and Supermonkey92 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

lol Watreboy = Drinkwater = useless fucker. Surplus to requirements. Tho I do understand the reasoning behind us buying him after the N'golo/Drinks partnership at Leicester. It sadly doesn't work now.

Agree about Barkley. I think he needs a managers trust and faith. Well I hope so anyway.

RLC Wont accept a loan. He wants/expects/thinks he deserves regular starting Chelsea1st team

Baks might be useful in certain circumstances.

Cescy I'm very sad to say is too slow. Tho i do think as a deep playmaker with 2 CDMs in front of him it might give him the time/space he now needs. But as he is right now our only bit of creativity it shows the mess we are in

I really do just hope the Kante/Golo +  Seri or Kova materializes. It would go a long way to restore my faith in the board

ahh my apologies, you had me slightly confused because you said you can't see Waterboy staying, but then you wrote Drinks is a depth option at the bottom of the post. 

Cesc IS too slow, but he is also too expensive. He will hopefully settle into a super sub role. One thing I will say about him, is when a manager says he can't do something he at least acts like a professional and tries his ass off to improve at it. 

 

I hope so too my friend, but if history is any indication I don't think our faith will be restored. We shall see

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Would surely spell the end for RLC's chances of ever becoming a proper Chelsea player if we signed both Golovin and Kovacic. Both would be long term signings who are in their early 20's. There would be no path back in for Ruben.

Tbh, if you offered me the chance to sign both Golovin and Kovacic but it meant Ruben was sold to a club outside of the top 6 I'd do it. A midfield 3 of Kante, Golovin, and Kovacic would be amazing and allow us to play fantastic football. Cesc, Barkley, and Baka for rotation. Think we'd have the best midfield options in the league.

I just fear Golovin is a bit of world cup hype, I know he was on our radar a bit before and I have been upfront about my lack of knowledge of him but I still am not entirely sold on him and especially not pinning him as a starting midfielder for us. Perhaps thats harsh or maybe im just ignorant to his actual skill level lol

I think RLC will stay and Chelsea will give him the chance to fight, new manager + new system its a free for all. He can come in and earn it, he if doesnt and continues to complain we will be forced to sell him I think, which is a shame but the reality at top clubs. I am not ready to entirely give up on RLC just yet however, i still hold out hope but that might be my ignorance again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   1 member