Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only think this happens if we've already agreed to move on Courtois, which I doubt considering hes still with Belgium, who could still end up deciding he wants to stay if the club shows intent. I get everyone talks about this passing out from the back but Courtois does it for Belgium, has done it for us under Conte with a back 3... I mean he isn't exactly Pirlo fair enough but is Alisson really that much of a better keeper, not only with his feet but in terms of shot stopping etc? He wasn't particularly impressive for Brazil at the WC where as Courtois was arguably their most important player in their last game because he made like 5 big saves. Plus if Courtois goes, I think Eden might be tempted to go too. 

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Only think this happens if we've already agreed to move on Courtois, which I doubt considering hes still with Belgium, who could still end up deciding he wants to stay if the club shows intent. I get everyone talks about this passing out from the back but Courtois does it for Belgium, has done it for us under Conte with a back 3... I mean he isn't exactly Pirlo fair enough but is Alisson really that much of a better keeper, not only with his feet but in terms of shot stopping etc? He wasn't particularly impressive for Brazil at the WC where as Courtois was arguably their most important player in their last game because he made like 5 big saves. Plus if Courtois goes, I think Eden might be tempted to go too. 

Stop judging players by the few World Cup games. Remember Juan Cuadrado? Is Messi as bad as Argentina makes him look? And so on and so on..

Chelsea are moving for Sarris choice Alisson, Ramadani had many meetings with Roma, Chelsea intends to reach €70m through bonuses. If agreed, Thibo to Madrid & Roma will move for Areola. These are 🔥 days for Alisson.https://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-alisson-chiodo-fisso-sarri-offerta-al-rialzo-real-scenari-roma/

I am not at all bothetee by Courtois leaving but Alisson is way to expensive. I was very aggravated seeing Leno go to Arsenal. But i would also have Areola, Trapp, Ulreich over Alisson as they would cost a fraction 60m for a goalie is madness 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am not at all bothetee by Courtois leaving but Alisson is way to expensive. I was very aggravated seeing Leno go to Arsenal. But i would also have Areola, Trapp, Ulreich over Alisson as they would cost a fraction 60m for a goalie is madness 

Fully agree. When I see teams like United linked with £100m for DDG it is utter madness. Keepers will make good saves but they will always concede. They are not magicians. For instance if I was United and I got £90m or over for DDG, I would accept it straight away. Alisson might be a good keeper but he will be beaten. Paying over £50-60m for any keeper imo is just crazy. There are many very good keepers we can get, like you said for half that price. Although Liverpool need a new keeper I can fully understand why they opted out paying the £80m quoted for him. Ridiculous money.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yes, 60m or more is indeed madness if it were on its own. But it's not bad at all if we get a large sum by selling Courtois.

Plus, it's worth it alone to move for Alisson so we won't have to hear Tibo's whiny mouth every other week about wanting to return to Spain.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yes, 60m or more is indeed madness if it were on its own. But it's not bad at all if we get a large sum by selling Courtois.

Plus, it's worth it alone to move for Alisson so we won't have to hear Tibo's whiny mouth every other week about wanting to return to Spain.

Even if we get 80m for tc its like the matic drinkwater deals spending most of a good sum for an inferior player. We should invest the courtois money in a rw

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even if we get 80m for tc its like the matic drinkwater deals spending most of a good sum for an inferior player. We should invest the courtois money in a rw

Thing is, I don't consider him inferior. He has kept Ederson out of the Brazil team and we saw last season what a weapon Ederson was for City. Alisson provides that same threat and Tibo doesn't. 

Would be nice to have our keeper position settled for years with a ball playing goalie.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Thing is, I don't consider him inferior. He has kept Ederson out of the Brazil team and we saw last season what a weapon Ederson was for City. Alisson provides that same threat and Tibo doesn't. 

Would be nice to have our keeper position settled for years with a ball playing goalie.

This 100%, a ball playing goalie that also has everything in his locker too.

I`m not even gonna judge how good Courtois is if other players are better or not..he wants to leave so it`s a case of transfer fee this year or keep him for one more year and the club loses a hefty transfer fee. the year ahead may very well turn out to be a transition year,keeping him just for the upcoming season may turn out to be a major waste when we could be blooding his successor.

Leno was mentioned earlier..for me the best value signing of this window so far. would have been happy with him joining us instead,especially at that price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You