Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Donnarumma isn't an upgrade on Tibo, same keeper IMO. Commands his box well but is error prone to fuck, with only age on his side.

Has he got a bloody big hole between his legs too?

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is Alisson actually any good? Seems like his name only popped up in the transfer rumors over the last few months because of one good season with Roma. 

From everything I've read it SEEMS that Sarri really likes him. He apparently tried to buy him for Napoli/

Just have to see if we can tempt him or put our hand deep enough into our pocket to buy him. But we will obviously need a Tibo replacement whatever.

Need passion in our team. 

Tired of the passion less people like Courtois. 

People like Ramos, rojo are what we need. 

Passion and grit. 

I actually like rojo from what I seen this world cup. He can get better, but doubt Mourinho would sell him. 

So I would definitely buy him. It's exactly what we need. 

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is Alisson actually any good? Seems like his name only popped up in the transfer rumors over the last few months because of one good season with Roma. 

If you have watched SerieA for long enough the answer to this is very simple.

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Roman Abramovich has reportedly told Chelsea’s directors to get AS Roma keeper Alisson to Stamford Bridge.....agent Fali Ramadani is currently working on behalf of Chelsea. (ll Romanista) #CFC

yes!!

eventually allison will go to real, and courtois will accept the renewel of the contract with chelsea 

11 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Roman Abramovich has reportedly told Chelsea’s directors to get AS Roma keeper Alisson to Stamford Bridge.....agent Fali Ramadani is currently working on behalf of Chelsea. (ll Romanista) #CFC

yes!!

LOL 

Roman: get me Alisson to the bridge sharpish

Faceless cfc goon: no problem boss, he's worth 70 million euros 

Roman: no problem, make it happen

Faceless cfc goon: will do and the new manager situation?

Roman: its complicated, they want 8 million euros but we're not made of money 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea held ‘new meeting’ with agents on Monday for potential €70m+ signing, €5.5m/year post tax

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-held-new-meeting-agents-monday-potential-e70m-signing-e5-5myear-post-tax/

Make this true 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You