test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Alisson Becker

Started by xPetrCechx,

361 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Donnarumma isn't an upgrade on Tibo, same keeper IMO. Commands his box well but is error prone to fuck, with only age on his side.

Has he got a bloody big hole between his legs too?

Is Alisson actually any good? Seems like his name only popped up in the transfer rumors over the last few months because of one good season with Roma. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is Alisson actually any good? Seems like his name only popped up in the transfer rumors over the last few months because of one good season with Roma. 

From everything I've read it SEEMS that Sarri really likes him. He apparently tried to buy him for Napoli/

Just have to see if we can tempt him or put our hand deep enough into our pocket to buy him. But we will obviously need a Tibo replacement whatever.

Need passion in our team. 

Tired of the passion less people like Courtois. 

People like Ramos, rojo are what we need. 

Passion and grit. 

I actually like rojo from what I seen this world cup. He can get better, but doubt Mourinho would sell him. 

So I would definitely buy him. It's exactly what we need. 

Dimitr and Unionjack like this

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you have watched SerieA for long enough the answer to this is very simple.

Chelsea are interested in signing Roma goalkeeper Alisson and could bid £62m to secure him, Sky in Italy understands.

Dimitr likes this

According to #SkySport, #Chelsea are willing to offer €70m for #Alisson but the keeper prefers to join #RealMadrid.

Roman Abramovich has reportedly told Chelsea’s directors to get AS Roma keeper Alisson to Stamford Bridge.....agent Fali Ramadani is currently working on behalf of Chelsea. (ll Romanista) #CFC

yes!!

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Roman Abramovich has reportedly told Chelsea’s directors to get AS Roma keeper Alisson to Stamford Bridge.....agent Fali Ramadani is currently working on behalf of Chelsea. (ll Romanista) #CFC

yes!!

eventually allison will go to real, and courtois will accept the renewel of the contract with chelsea 

xPetrCechx likes this

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

eventually allison will go to real, and courtois will accept the renewel of the contract with chelsea 

I accept this 

so Allison or courtois for us . Perfect 

Antonio8 likes this

I obviously want this move to happen, but i just find it so hard to believe that 2018 Chelsea Football Club will pay that amount of money for a goalkeeper. So im incredibly skeptical based off of how we currently conduct business. 

manpe and Fernando like this

14 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I obviously want this move to happen, but i just find it so hard to believe that 2018 Chelsea Football Club will pay that amount of money for a goalkeeper. So im incredibly skeptical based off of how we currently conduct business. 

Suppose if it was to happen the sale of big nose would be offset against him. If we get 50 odd mill for courtois and Allison is 70 odd 20 mill isn't bad 

3 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Suppose if it was to happen the sale of big nose would be offset against him. If we get 50 odd mill for courtois and Allison is 70 odd 20 mill isn't bad 

Theoretically you're correct, thats the way you & I + most chelsea supporters would think. But my point relates to how the board would think and that goes something like "50 for courtois? offer 40 for Alisson, get denied, offer 25 for Cillessen, get denied, deadline day offer of 15 for Butland, accepted......We tried to get these other targets but a variety of reasons led us to Jack Butland, we are happy with the deal."

manpe and ulsterchelsea like this