Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Mate, U messed up the quotes ... I was actually scratching my head on the statement which came against my name :) 

BTW nice example.  

Ah yes, I quoted Thor's quote from your message and the forum probably isn't smart enough to recognize that :P

Unfortunately, we have nothing to offer to a player compared to Liverpool. They have great proven manager, stability, played in UCL final, are playing in UCL now. Also, they are bringing quality for years now.

Give up on Alisson and get down to Earth, board.

Just now, El P. said:

Unfortunately, we have nothing to offer to a player compared to Liverpool. They have great proven manager, stability, played in UCL final, are playing in UCL now. Also, they are bringing quality for years now.

Cillesson of barcelona it is.

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

Hahah great manager? 

He lost all the finals . 

Just now, Dimitr said:

Hahah great manager? 

He lost all the finals . 

He lost to Bayern with Borussia, he lost to Real with Liverpool. Massively inferior teams. It's shallow way of thinking.

7 minutes ago, El P. said:

He lost to Bayern with Borussia, he lost to Real with Liverpool. Massively inferior teams. It's shallow way of thinking.

So what? 

He lost all the finals, I  look only the results no the reasons. 

Jorginho how came here ? And kante? Or hazard he chose us over  man und if you remember.

get Donnarumma of AC Milan or Sergio Rico of Sevilla...its not all doom...as much I will get excited over this transfer...€75m is fucking hell of a money for a goalkeeper never mind when we have attacking reinforcement to make... 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You