test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Alisson Becker

Started by xPetrCechx,

362 posts in this topic

Maurizio Sarri called Alisson to convince him to move to Chelsea. Proposal €6m a year deal. Roma want €70M and expect a Chelsea bid today (@PremiumSportHD)

17 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Maurizio Sarri called Alisson to convince him to move to Chelsea. Proposal €6m a year deal. Roma want €70M and expect a Chelsea bid today (@PremiumSportHD)

Amazing @ almost x2 what we might get for Tibo! Should have sold him last season

xPetrCechx likes this

30 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Now we are talking.

If we cant get him, then get Navas from Madrid. But he would fit Sarris Sweeper Keeper role and build up play from the back like a glove.

8 hours ago, Thor said:

He is a great goalkeeper, but at the end of the day, it is the least important position on the pitch. There are plenty of keepers who are 90% of Tibo and Alisson, who you wouldn't notice a difference with, particularly if they are in form, and end up being at their level. 

I just don't think this is a position where we should spend more than we did for someone like Jorginho in midfield. It all seems a bit ridiculous. 

I dont think goalkeeper or any other position is the least important position in a team sport.

As far as Goalie goes ask any United fans and they will tell u how important De Gea is over lot of their other players

blu35_army likes this

5 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

He is a great goalkeeper, but at the end of the day, it is the least important position on the pitch.

Well, look at it this way: Take away one on-field player, the team can manage. But take away the goalkeeper and see what happens... So in essence GK is actually the most important position because he has no cover and the team would lose every single game.

11 minutes ago, manpe said:

Well, look at it this way: Take away one on-field player, the team can manage. But take away the goalkeeper and see what happens... So in essence GK is actually the most important position because he has no cover and the team would lose every single game.

Mate, U messed up the quotes ... I was actually scratching my head on the statement which came against my name :) 

BTW nice example.  

17 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Mate, U messed up the quotes ... I was actually scratching my head on the statement which came against my name :) 

BTW nice example.  

Ah yes, I quoted Thor's quote from your message and the forum probably isn't smart enough to recognize that :P

coolhead23 likes this

Unfortunately, we have nothing to offer to a player compared to Liverpool. They have great proven manager, stability, played in UCL final, are playing in UCL now. Also, they are bringing quality for years now.

Give up on Alisson and get down to Earth, board.