Alisson Becker

really don't like what this guy is reporting...

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/1019294961441935360

Kaveh Solhekol@SkyKaveh

Chelsea considering re-signing Petr Cech if/when they sell Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid. Chelsea also interested in Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel. Liverpool have made big move for other Chelsea target Alisson.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is reminding me of the Jorginho saga just last week. One set of journalists basically saying its a nearly done deal for Liverpool, others saying its still up in the air. One thing seems certain at this point, though. Courtois is off.

If Courtois looks off like reported by various media tonight; and we want a keeper before he goes, it lends me to believe something is down the line with our new keeper.  Going  by the 'noise' from the media, they all name Alisson.

My gut feeling says he will go to Liverpool, though  So feck knows.   Why are their fans so convinced he'd never choose us over them? Because of no CL? As if he joins Chelsea thinking he will never play CL ffs lol

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This is reminding me of the Jorginho saga just last week. One set of journalists basically saying its a nearly done deal for Liverpool, others saying its still up in the air. One thing seems certain at this point, though. Courtois is off.

If we can't find a suitable replacement, then surely we'll just keep him and let him go for free next year instead?

4 minutes ago, The Chels said:

If we can't find a suitable replacement, then surely we'll just keep him and let him go for free next year instead?

You lose a potential 30 odd million then.  It's catch 22.  He is still more likely to go IMO

I just don't understand how we've left it all this late, it's nothing new that he wanted to leave yet it seems we have done nothing about it and now all of a sudden it's panic mode because we haven't arranged a replacement.

9 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

I just don't understand how we've left it all this late, it's nothing new that he wanted to leave yet it seems we have done nothing about it and now all of a sudden it's panic mode because we haven't arranged a replacement.

Don't think there's much we can do about this. Courtois recently said he has many options (to sing a contract or to honor his contract and not sign but play another year OR Join Madrid) 

He's just being a douche. Board hasn't had a talk with him and Eden yet on their decisions. Not much they can do really.

1 minute ago, oldportblue said:

https://twitter.com/TheSunFootball/status/1019307000415563777

shite source I know... but surely we won't hijack the two biggest deals of the summer back to back? (excluding cristiano to juve)

Don't think it'll happen now sadly. In most cases, the first one with the official bid wins. Liverpool and Roma also have a good business relationship. 

12 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Don't think it'll happen now sadly. In most cases, the first one with the official bid wins. Liverpool and Roma also have a good business relationship. 

As do we. Firstly dealing with them when they wanted Salah and also dealing with them for Rudiger. It will be a matter of who reaches their set price.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

As do we. Firstly dealing with them when they wanted Salah and also dealing with them for Rudiger. It will be a matter of who reaches their set price.

Good point actually. Emerson too.

But I think we'd have acted by now?

At this moment, I think he has an 85% chance of joining Liverpool

I didn't see it happening anyway for this kind of fee - if we were prepared to pay this for Alisson, i think the club would have made Tibo a massive offer to stay, not that I think he deserves it but that's another story :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You