Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

BTW, what RB would you sign?

I am hoping for MASSIVE things in 2,3 years from our Dujon Sterling

I have listed the options all over the board, it is slim pickings

here are 2 more I never mentioned (I think)

Mario Gaspar  from Villarreal 

Date of Birth (Age): Nov 24, 1990    (27) <<< not the ideal age for a sub, as he is at peak of career and wont be interested I fear in being Azpi understudy after being big man at Villarreal for 7,8 years (he is from their Academy) maybe Fabregas can play pimp, LOLOL

Place of Birth:  Spain, Novelda

Nationality:  Spain Spain

Height: 1,80 m

Position: Right-Back

Agent: Toreta d.o.o.

Former international:  Spain

Caps/Goals: 3/2

Lukas Klostermann   RB Leipzig <<< many teams sniffing around him, he is PISSED Leipzig brought in my number one young RB I wanted for us, Nordi Mukiele, who is a fucking badass 20 yo, Leipzig stole him for only £14m from Montpellier

Date of Birth (Age): Jun 3, 1996    (22) <<<< perfect age

Place of Birth:  Germany, Herdecke

Nationality:  Germany Germany

Height: 1,89 m great height

Position: Right-Back <<<<<<<<< can play LB too

Agent: EMG Mundial

Current international:  Germany

Caps/Goals: 12/2

LOL You must have an amazing bunch of Notepad folders

23 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

By the way what can you say about Thilo Kehrer...also a sensational ball playing defender that won't cost shit loads of fund...can also play as central defensive midfielder... Barcelona are repeatedly after him...

I love Thilo!! another one I have tossed out there

good call!!!

LETS GET HIM!!!!!!!!:D

some others

Malang Sarr from Nice, 19yo massive upside the best on this list probably

Rúben Dias  21yo  from Benfica

Nico Elvedi  from Borussia Mönchengladbach  21 yo  

Ohis Felix Uduokhai   20yo from Wolfsburg 1.92m, pacy as hell

Panagiotis Retsos from Bayer Leverkusen  and young (19, turns 20 in August)

Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb 21 yo, also great on the ball

26 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Our primary weakness is deep lying play-maker and a quality right winger...now the club addressed the former in Jorginho while the latter has never been improved..am afraid with our current squad I cant see us making top 4 due to lack of goal scores...goals wins you games not defenders...

what about the biggest of all???

STRIKER

if diving and whinging were goals

we would top Shitty and the scousers and Manure for sure

but, alas

they do not

IMG_8345.jpg?fit=768,432

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

BTW, what RB would you sign?

I am hoping for MASSIVE things in 2,3 years from our Dujon Sterling

I have listed the options all over the board, it is slim pickings

here are 2 more I never mentioned (I think)

Mario Gaspar  from Villarreal 

Date of Birth (Age): Nov 24, 1990    (27) <<< not the ideal age for a sub, as he is at peak of career and wont be interested I fear in being Azpi understudy after being big man at Villarreal for 7,8 years (he is from their Academy) maybe Fabregas can play pimp, LOLOL

Place of Birth:  Spain, Novelda

Nationality:  Spain Spain

Height: 1,80 m

Position: Right-Back

Agent: Toreta d.o.o.

Former international:  Spain

Caps/Goals: 3/2

Lukas Klostermann   RB Leipzig <<< many teams sniffing around him, he is PISSED Leipzig brought in my number one young RB I wanted for us, Nordi Mukiele, who is a fucking badass 20 yo, Leipzig stole him for only £14m from Montpellier

Date of Birth (Age): Jun 3, 1996    (22) <<<< perfect age

Place of Birth:  Germany, Herdecke

Nationality:  Germany Germany

Height: 1,89 m great height

Position: Right-Back <<<<<<<<< can play LB too

Agent: EMG Mundial

Current international:  Germany

Caps/Goals: 12/2

Good shout. I think i wanted us to buybhim afteri saw him outpacing Neymar a dozen times in the olYmpic final. Klosterman is really a solid fb but has regressed since then I hear

Fuck Juve!! They fucking pulled another Alex Sandro on us. Strung us on the whole time, each time we met increased price they raised it again. Claimed Rugani didn't want to go. Now he fucking agreed terms over weekend and they say NOW... "Oh, we changed mind, he isnt for sale"

Fucking cunts. Its not even that we needed him that badly, its that they wasted all our time bending us over.

Top 23-year-old agrees five-year deal with Chelsea FC

Daniele Rugaini has agreed personal terms with Chelsea FC, but Juventus are not currently willing to sell the defender, say reports.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/07/chelsea-fc-news-daniele-rugani-update-latest/

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

I love Thilo!! another one I have tossed out there

good call!!!

LETS GET HIM!!!!!!!!:D

some others

Malang Sarr from Nice, 19yo massive upside the best on this list probably

Rúben Dias  21yo  from Benfica

Nico Elvedi  from Borussia Mönchengladbach  21 yo  

Ohis Felix Uduokhai   20yo from Wolfsburg 1.92m, pacy as hell

Panagiotis Retsos from Bayer Leverkusen  and young (19, turns 20 in August)

Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb 21 yo, also great on the ball

I really like the look of Thilo he is perfectly tailor made for the premier league...strong fierce determined pacy great ball playing abilities... Only notable weakness is aerial ability...my take from YouTube vids...

17 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will Thilo he is perfectly tailor made for the premier league...strong fierce determined pacy great ball playing abilities... Only notable weakness is aerial ability...my take from YouTube vids...

Norbert Elgert: Schalke's academy guru behind Özil, Draxler, Sane, Neuer, Goretzka and many more

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/leroy-sane-ozil-draxler-all-owe-schalke-s-norbert-elgert-debt-of-gratitude-475024.jsp

his youth coach

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I know you're probably fed up with me saying we should buy this guy but we really should get our Italian lads on his case.

He will have probably wanted to stay at Juve to see what playing with twinkle toes was like. So he might fance a change now?? OK I'm clutching at straws but gotta be safer than DL. Cool on the ball, good passer, gets forward when needed, good in the air and can defend!!

Chelsea’s Italian contingent must convince Daniele Rugani to leave Juventus for Stamford Bridge

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/premier-league/chelseas-italian-contingent-must-convince-daniele-rugani-to-leave-juventus-for-stamford-bridge/

Just as a reminder

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know you're probably fed up with me saying we should buy this guy but we really should get our Italian lads on his case.

He will have probably wanted to stay at Juve to see what playing with twinkle toes was like. So he might fance a change now?? OK I'm clutching at straws but gotta be safer than DL. Cool on the ball, good passer, gets forward when needed, good in the air and can defend!!

Chelsea’s Italian contingent must convince Daniele Rugani to leave Juventus for Stamford Bridge

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/premier-league/chelseas-italian-contingent-must-convince-daniele-rugani-to-leave-juventus-for-stamford-bridge/

Just as a reminder

Him and rudiger could make a good partnership for now we have to stick with Luiz FFS 🙁🙁

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Him and rudiger could make a good partnership for now we have to stick with Luiz FFS 🙁🙁

Well we dont HAVE to/ Theres still AC tapping his foot chomping on the bit/ I'm sure he has learned from the mistakes he made last season/ He deserves another shot I reckon.

Luiz tho has one of those characters that gets along with peeps and obviously gets on well with Sarri. He needs to pray that we have good runs in all the cups cause its the only game times I cam see him,Ampadu and CHO getting sadly.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

It's all one big game to get him more money, why would Juve sell him, as Chiellini will be 35 next season, Benatia 32 this season, Bonucci 32 this season, Barzagli 38. I say go for Romagnoli, he is half a year younger than Rugani and a better player, a proven starter.

The only top class Italian CB's are Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara and Romagnoli. Its going to be insanely hard to prise the last 3 (the young ones) out of Serie A, but Juve are PROVEN bullshit game player  with us (Alex Sandro multiple times, Gonzalo Higuaín, Arturo Vidal, Fernando Llorente Kingsley Coman, Marko Pjaca, Bonucci, Claudio Marchisio, Federico Bernardeschi, Caldara, Miralem Pjanic, Rugani all coming to mind as targets they have played games with over the last 4,5 years or so) They have assfucked us so many times already I trust them as far as I can spit. Napoli is near their level, and that is more recent, and boils down to Koulibaly and now Sarri, mostly. Fiorentina is also up there.

BTW, lol

Dybala supposedly wants out too.

Paulo Dybala Will Exit Juventus in January Amid Offers, Says Palermo Owner

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795549-paulo-dybala-will-exit-juventus-in-january-amid-offers-says-palermo-owner

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It's all one big game to get him more money, why would Juve sell him, as Chiellini will be 35 next season, Benatia 32 this season, Bonucci 32 this season, Barzagli 38. I say go for Romagnoli, he is half a year younger than Rugani and a better player, a proven starter.

The only top class Italian CB's are Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara and Romagnoli. Its going to be insanely hard to prise the last 3 (the young ones) out of Serie A, but Juve are PROVEN bullshit game player  with us (Alex Sandro multiple times, Gonzalo Higuaín, Arturo Vidal, Fernando Llorente Kingsley Coman, Marko Pjaca, Bonucci, Claudio Marchisio, Federico Bernardeschi, Caldara, Miralem Pjanic, Rugani all coming to mind as targets they have played games with over the last 4,5 years or so) They have assfucked us so many times already I trust them as far as I can spit. Napoli is near their level, and that is more recent, and boils down to Koulibaly and now Sarri, mostly. Fiorentina is also up there.

BTW, lol

Dybala supposedly wants out too.

Paulo Dybala Will Exit Juventus in January Amid Offers, Says Palermo Owner

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795549-paulo-dybala-will-exit-juventus-in-january-amid-offers-says-palermo-owner

Yeah saw about Dybala. Posted it on his thread.

We can always hope but like you say - it's Juve and I dont know why but I think theyve got summet against us. Or am I para?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You