Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

Sarri wants €40m Juventus defender if he takes over at Chelsea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/sarri-wants-e40m-juventus-defender-if-he-takes-over-at-chelsea

Chelsea submit €30m for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani

https://readchelsea.com/2018/06/14/chelsea-submit-e30m-for-juventus-defender-daniele-rugani/

5b228b369fc3a_Screenshot-2018-6-14DanieleRuganiFootballStatisticsWhoScoredcom.thumb.png.6e6e695e619f13c4f59f62c0146bf7c9.png

At least fits the clubs profile. Big, young, proven. excelled with Sarri before. Wouldn't be upset if we did bring him in. People will say what about youth and zouma etc but Rugani is an interesting prospect.

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

At least fits the clubs profile. Big, young, proven. excelled with Sarri before. Wouldn't be upset if we did bring him in. People will say what about youth and zouma etc but Rugani is an interesting prospect.

I wouldn't mind at all if it was replacing Cahil as he doesn't SEEM to fit a Sarri player at all.

Its going to be difficult with Andreas,Happy and Ampadu tho. Its going to be interesting anywhichways it goes. And I would prefer the manager picked HIS team so we can get a grasp of what hes going to try and do. Right now hes coming in blind so preseason will be crazy for him,the players AND US!.

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I wouldn't mind at all if it was replacing Cahil as he doesn't SEEM to fit a Sarri player at all.

Its going to be difficult with Andreas,Happy and Ampadu tho. Its going to be interesting anywhichways it goes. And I would prefer the manager picked HIS team so we can get a grasp of what hes going to try and do. Right now hes coming in blind so preseason will be crazy for him,the players AND US!.

This is still all ifs and whens still about sarri tho mate lol 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

This is still all ifs and whens still about sarri tho mate lol 

Aint it always!

Just cant see any other reason we would be linked with these Italian defenders if Sarri hadn't wanted them.

I do see Sarri here. Its all just red tape and keeping all parties happy that takes time I suppose.

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Never mind youth, what about Christensen, Rudiger, David Luiz, Gary Cahill and Zouma? That is 5 CBs, plus throw in Savic, who we are reportedly in advanced talks for, the links to Jerome Boataeng and now and this guy.... we should offload CBs before replacing any, if not it is just completely unnecessary. 

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Zouma and Ampadu are two different stories, Ampadu is still too young to be counted on week in week out, and he still might be better suited to that defensive midfielder role as opposed to CB. Zouma (whom i love) feels as if his path is being sold with a buyback clause. I could be wrong, but IF we get Sarri(big IF) Rugani has shown he excelled in this style of play, one which im not sure zouma could adapt to

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Aint it always!

Just cant see any other reason we would be linked with these Italian defenders if Sarri hadn't wanted them.

I do see Sarri here. Its all just red tape and keeping all parties happy that takes time I suppose.

Only players we seemed to be linked with last few windows is serie A players lol, do u think sarri will come not so sure but who knows lol 

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Never mind youth, what about Christensen, Rudiger, David Luiz, Gary Cahill and Zouma? That is 5 CBs, plus throw in Savic, who we are reportedly in advanced talks for, the links to Jerome Boataeng and now and this guy.... we should offload CBs before replacing any, if not it is just completely unnecessary. 

Okay well Savic and Boateng there is no need to discuss for this exercise, if we bring in Rugani I would be shocked if we brought either of them in.

AC & Rudiger are vital, Rugani would join them along with one of Luiz/Cahill(more probable) and have 4 CB's for 2 spots.

Luiz - Feels like he is going to be sold, potentially as a makeweight for Sarri. (even if not, he has shown he cant be trusted in a 4 man D)

Cahill - Hanging on, will always be last choice in a Sarri style (in this hypothetical Sarri is our manager) He can stay as the 4th choice then move on at the end of his contract or next summer.

Zouma - Has not played a role in Chelsea for a couple years (since that injury) Doesn't have the ball playing ability (yet) or the HG status. My guess is sold with a buyback or loaned out again. If it came down to Rugani or Zouma in a Sarri system I know who I would choose.

2 CB Slots AC/Rudiger/Rugani/Cahill even if we keep Luiz thats 4 solid options and Cahill for 2 spots. (Azpi for backup) 

(obviously this is a giant hypothetical based on Sarri as our manager and my opinion on the players we do own, with the assumption Rugani is the CB that we purchase)

His agent says

"We can’t say for sure in life that the player is off the market completely, but we can confirm no formal offers have arrived.

"He is happy to be there and Juve are happy with him. It was purely a coincidence we had this meeting after those reports. I can assure you we did not talk about Chelsea."

https://www.juvefc.com/ruganis-agent-daniele-is-very-happy-at-juventus/

Daniele Rugani at Chelsea . We proceed, and how we proceed. Waiting for Sarri to officially become Chelsea, the speeches with Juve for the defender go on quickly. The base for the card is over 30 million and is approaching 35. You are working on the bonuses to be guaranteed by Juventus and related to the various objectives of Chelsea in Premier. For Rugani, a five-year period of 3.5 million per season is ready. And Manolas remains another goal, with a 38 million clause to be paid. But for the moment, precedence to Rugani.

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-rugani-al-chelsea-manolas/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You