Piotr Zielinski

With it rumoured that Sarri if he comes wants to bring several players with him and Zelinski is said to be one of them. So thought we might like to get to know him bertter

He is obviously a great player and knows Sarriball inside out. Can yo imagine both him AND Jorginho coming with Sarri OH and drag KK along for the ride! OMFG!

Zelinski.thumb.jpg.a5b04548ca3964a03771734af4ccf187.jpg

Karan Tejwani writes a detailed scout report about Piotr Zielinski, Napoli’s impressive midfielder

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/04/10/scout-report-piotr-zielinski/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zieliński is a great talent. He has good vision and passing, he reminds me a bit of Iniesta, I love his passes from the back off the field to penalty area. That being said, I think he's not ready to be a first team playmaker for CFC who we need.

13 hours ago, Cripen said:

Zieliński is a great talent. He has good vision and passing, he reminds me a bit of Iniesta, I love his passes from the back off the field to penalty area. That being said, I think he's not ready to be a first team playmaker for CFC who we need.

Yeah he looks in a similar sort of mould to Iniesta in a way. He takes the ball in difficult situations and always manages to retain it. I think he'd be a good move, there was talk of Napoli wanting him to sign a new contract though if I'm not mistaken a while ago and I think that could make it difficult to make a move for him if Sarri arrives. 

• 4 months later...

I just read that the Dippers turned him down the summer of 2016 for only £16mill

Arsenal keen to pip Chelsea to Zielinski signing

https://readchelsea.com/2018/09/30/arsenal-keen-to-pip-chelsea-to-zielinski-signing/

Euro Paper Talk: £134m Zielinski wanted by Liverpool, Chelsea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-paper-talk-liverpool-chelsea-battling-psg-for-134m-poland-star-man-utd-may-have-to-pay-e150m-to-land-midfield-target

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I just read that the Dippers turned him down the summer of 2016 for only £16mill

Arsenal keen to pip Chelsea to Zielinski signing

https://readchelsea.com/2018/09/30/arsenal-keen-to-pip-chelsea-to-zielinski-signing/

Euro Paper Talk: £134m Zielinski wanted by Liverpool, Chelsea

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/euro-paper-talk-liverpool-chelsea-battling-psg-for-134m-poland-star-man-utd-may-have-to-pay-e150m-to-land-midfield-target

£134m is INSANE for a valuation for Zielinski. He isn't a bloody top ten in world player, not even close to a top ten MF, ffs

Only players I rate worth more than £100m would be (and some will soon be NOT worth that due to age at time of buy)

only NINE players, all positions in the world are worth £135m or more (13 if you force in Saúl Ñíguez, Kante, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Paul Pogba, all whom are close to that)

Only 23 players (IMHO) are worth £100m or more (plus CR7 and Messi, who are too hard to but value on for number of reasons,mainly marketing (HUGE plus), plus age (negative,especially CR7)

£135m or above are in red

MF

De Bruyne (who, BTW, would be basically 33yo at the end of a 5 year contract (he turns 33 June 28, 2024) IF a team bought him this coming summer),

Coutinho (almost exactly 1 year younger than De Bruyne, so 32 at the end of a 5 year contract if a team bought next summer)

then the under £135m but above £100m MF

(the next 4 are close to £135m, maybe some are worth that)

Saúl Ñíguez 

Kante (3 months older than De Bruyne, so a true 33yo at end of a 5 year contract, although he will age better than anyone on this list)  

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic 

Paul Pogba

drop down

Marco Verratti

Rúben Neves (soon over £100m)

that's it

CB

Raphaël Varane (£100m)

that's it

Fullbacks

David Alaba (£100m)

that's it

Wingers (I will not,as usual put Messi or CR7 in this)

£135m or over

Mbappe (£225-250m)

Eden Hazard (£200m, but we will never get that now)

Neymar (£200m, but never wanted him, still do not)

Mohamed Salah (£140m to £150m, IF he scores this year fairly close to last, overwise hedrops downto £100-120m)

under £135m, but worth £100m plus

Ousmane Dembélé (probable goes above £135m soon, he is really coming on)

Marco Asensio

Leroy Sané

that's it

Strikers

Harry Kane  £175m

Paulo Dybala £150m

Mauro Icardi £135m

under £135m, but over £100m

Antoine Griezmann

Roberto Firmino

Gabriel Jesus (barely makes the £100m threshold)

Robert Lewandowski would be here if he was 2 or 3 years younger

that's it

I also would take Kovacic over Zielinski  (plus they are almost EXACT same age, 2 weeks apart) Kovacic scores a WEE bit less (due to being in a more defensive system usually), BUT his 2 highest seasons scoring are higher than any of Zielinski's (one is equal to his high)

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

No, no more dealing with Napoli.

Yep. Now that Koulibaly is basically too old to be worth the £90m plus (if we bought this coming summer we only get 2 years before he turns 30) Napoli would demand, the only player I would even remotely say warrants an enquiry to the poison dwarf would be Hysaj, for Azpi b/u and probably replacement. He will probably never approve a sale to us as long as Sarri is manager.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yep. Now that Koulibaly is basically too old to be worth the £90m plus (if we bought this coming summer we only get 2 years before he turns 30) Napoli would demand, the only player I would even remotely say warrants an enquiry to the poison dwarf would be Hysaj, for Azpi b/u and probably replacement. He will probably never approve a sale to us as long as Sarri is manager.

Plus, he'd just dick us around all window.  He's a pain in the ass to deal with at the best of times.  Now that he has a bit of a grudge?  Forget it.

39 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Zielinski and Koulibaly? No thanks, we don't need to deal with Napoli anymore. I'd rather have Mason Mount/Aaron Ramsey/Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt

Totally agree, and like I said, Koulibaly is now too old to be worth the money Napoli would demand next summer. Only 2 years under 30 is not worth £90 to £100m, no way. If it was another club, and his price was £50m, maybe even £60m, then perhaps, but I have given up all hopes of ever getting him. Even Hysaj is a pure long shot,as the poison dwarf will just fuck us in the end.

We were so lucky to pull Jorginho away, and obviously Sarri too. I completely understand why they were willing to give up Jorginho. DH DMF's are so rare, BUT also, they don't really have a place in most systems. A traditional DMF (Kante in his old role) is what is valued by 95% of clubs. The only huge clubs who would die for Jorginho is us (under Sarri), Barca (as Busquets replacement down the road, although he may be too close in age), maybe Arsenal, maybe Lpool,, and of course Manchester City under Pep

Juve, Bayern, Manure, Napoli (now, under Ancelotti) , AC Milan, PSG (they might be able to use him, but they have Verratti already, and Rabiot); RM, Spuds, Inter, Atletico Madrid, etc etc etc all play systems where he would not be used correctly.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You