• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

I'm not going to lie I thought utd would beat use today I would like to say thank you to Conte and the players for winning the FA Cup for Butch and Bentley who just pass away in 2018 blue is the colour

i went into this match very pessimistic so I'm pretty ecstatic we won!  the match was pretty even up until we scored.  hazard's dribble to win the penalty was a thing of beauty, followed up by a perfect penalty.  he really is the engine that runs this team.

after our goal, we definitely played on the back foot.  not sure how sustainable the matter in which we won is, but this was a one-off game, so i'm simply going to enjoy the win today and worry about the rest after we do some transfer business, haha.

Blue is the colour at Wembley on the 19th of May yet again, couldnt watch the full game due to stomach ache, but great job lads, credit to them for holding on until the end, shame we couldnt score that 2nd goal to kill the game and ease the nerves, but thats just the Chelsea way, its never easy, always drama until the end. great team effort, a big shout to Courtois who was immense and frustrated United all game, solid GK, Rudiger beasting in defense, Hazard playing like his beast self giving United defenders a lot of headaches, just ask Jones :philjones , winning and scoring that penalty as cool as you like.

All in all not that great of a performance but enough to get the job done, enjoy the win fellow tc members and go celebrate, now on to the WC in Russia. Cheers and KTBFFH ;)

A really good watch this. Interesting that both Courtois and Eden are screaming out for our board to buy some big players and to have continuity in management. Roman has to take notice.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

A really good watch this. Interesting that both Courtois and Eden are screaming out for our board to buy some big players and to have continuity in management. Roman has to take notice.

Oh the irony of wanting continuity in management and not happy with the manager's defensive tactics.

21 minutes ago, DDA said:

What does the team/manager need to do to get it across to whoever is in charge of this club? Make a petition? Christ i hope Roaman has got his shit together and ready to do some hard graft. He wants to take over transfers! Show us what you got.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

I love how much players and former players appreciate Eden. He'll never satisfy the goals+assists lovers but players know how valuable he is and the degree of difficulty of his game. The whole energy changes when a player like Hazard has the ball at his feet. And like they pointed out, even a fantastic player like Sanchez does not offer the same.

Can't believe he's on 300 apps for Chels btw. The man is averaging 50 games a season. Those are Lampard-esque numbers.

i have no fucking idea how manchester united board decided to bring in mourinho when he was sacked in mid december 2015.

did the mufc board not see and how mourinho is bad for a team or club that needs to go under the radar.

mourinho is not worth the risk yet clubs still bring him in.

mourinho needs to get his head checked and a brain surgeon needs to have a brain scan on mourinho with the absolute shite jose mourinho says before and after games.

I dont like to see us being all friendly with the other team before the game. I want to see our lads with blood in their eyes and ice in their blood. They can go pat each others arses as long as they like after the game.

Peeps making a thing out of Eden/Mou n blanking each other but cant see owt over special in this vid