test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      9
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Cahill
      0
    • Rudiger
      10
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Hazard
      11
    • Giroud
      0
    • Morata (sub)
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Apparently @10:30 in the tunnel vid Morata shouts "Come on! Let them suck c****." Dunno if thats cock or coño

Lol I thought it was ''Just because I've missed seven one on ones I'm not starting'' :P

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

up until i was 21 we had only won 1 FA cup in our history and that was 27 years before then. now 21 years later we are now up to 8 FA Cups in our history. gotta pinch yourself sometimes...despite the glory years.still have the old Carefree CFC running through my veins.every win to be celebrated,every loss to be dusted off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 7:55 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Pedro with the FA cup lid on his head. It's the most singularly obvious thing to do with it, I remember Hutchinson and Ron Harris putting it on their heads in 1970. I don't think there has ever been an FA Cup final when someone hasn't. :D

I was there too mate:D

Wasn't it  Webby that got the winning goal?

KTBFFH

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

up until i was 21 we had only won 1 FA cup in our history and that was 27 years before then. now 21 years later we are now up to 8 FA Cups in our history. gotta pinch yourself sometimes...despite the glory years.still have the old Carefree CFC running through my veins.every win to be celebrated,every loss to be dusted off. 

Long may it continue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It was - Osgoods diving header as well

Yep I remeber the scorers:D just not how they scored lol

Told ya my memory is fucked

Fulham Broadway and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

 

Forgot it was Hutchinson's long throw, fucking hell he wasn't he the first and the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bakayokos got big arms -get him practising it all Summer :cig:

haha Or we could sign an orangutang! Really long arms! Just bring it on for throwins!

Whats the reasoning behind the 2 arms behind the head etc?

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

haha Or we could sign an orangutang! Really long arms! Just bring it on for throwins!

Whats the reasoning behind the 2 arms behind the head etc?

Rory Delap apparently was a javelin champion :cig:

Love the way she handles and flips balls

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bakayokos got big arms -get him practising it all Summer :cig:

I don't even think it has anything to with arm size or length.. Rory delap was pretty average in terms of size and arm length. It is obviously more about technique. But that also means you can learn it...when you think about it is staggering how not more teams try to make more of throw-in situations. When we have a throw-in on the left, hazard needs to come 3m to the sideline for alosno to reach him with is throw with 3 opposition players around them. as soon as hazard gives it back to alonso the ball is lost.

But when a player can throw the ball as precisely and far as Delap it is an absolute weapon esp because it is more precise and as hard as a regular cross but much more dangerous because whilst a cross is curved and drops it needs to be at the perfect height for a player to reach it whilst a long throw in is almost flat and always in a reachable height.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

haha Or we could sign an orangutang! Really long arms! Just bring it on for throwins!

Whats the reasoning behind the 2 arms behind the head etc?

I always found that prescribed technique werid too, never could really execute it correctly...i guess the reasoning behind is it to not make throw ins too overpowered. With a regular one-arm handball catapult technique everyone can throw a football 40m and with plenty of power and accuracy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

When we have a throw-in on the left, hazard needs to come 3m to the sideline for alosno to reach him with is throw with 3 opposition players around them. as soon as hazard gives it back to alonso the ball is lost.

Noticed that too. Last one on the left with any decent throw length was Babayaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost weekend now , and I don't know how to spend it. Whenever we perform badly I think if the season ends now I'll be happy. It's when you don't have weekend football, that you realise all that Matters is seeing our players in those blue jerseys. Bring on the new season. KTBFFH

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

It's almost weekend now , and I don't know how to spend it. Whenever we perform badly I think if the season ends now I'll be happy. It's when you don't have weekend football, that you realise all that Matters is seeing our players in those blue jerseys. Bring on the new season. KTBFFH

 

Guinness and mood enhancing vegetarion normally gets me thru silly season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.