test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic

Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Olivier+Giroud+Chelsea+vs+Southampton+Em

2017/18 FA Cup Final
19th May, Saturday, 2018
Wembley Stadium
17:15 Kick Off (UK time)

Probably be one of the most boring cup finals in history. Can see United going for the standard Mourinho cup final/big game set up of a low block and we'll probably be doing the same or something similar.

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

So which of our former players will score a late winner against us here? Mata, Matic, or Lukaku?

Already imagining Mou smugly smiling as he wins the FA Cup and sees Conte get the sack straight afterwards.

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

So which of our former players will score a late winner against us here? Mata, Matic, or Lukaku?

Already imagining Mou smugly smiling as he wins the FA Cup and sees Conte get the sack straight afterwards.

Prob be all 3. I'm hoping we can be proved wrong but after yesterday don't see how. 

Really dreading this final, what with, Conte's record in finals etc, he's never won fuck all anywhere.

And then the team he selects, then the formation, then the players attitude.

I fear we are going to get seriously fucked.

Yet another game i'm going to have to watch from behind the sofa.

Bet my bollocks he goes 3-5-2 Moses Baka,Fabregas,Kante, Alonso

Who is watching this >   2:0  for  the  portuguese .

brilliant final for  this awesome season wtf ! 

To qualify for the CL all we had to do was beat Huddersfield and Newcastle, two teams who seldom pose a threat.
I wonder what happened after the Liverpool match, everybody seems bored to play football.
We were outplayed by Newcastle, the way Barcelona and Roma could n't do.

Unionjack likes this

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

To qualify for the CL all we had to do was beat Huddersfield and Newcastle, two teams who seldom pose a threat.
I wonder what happened after the Liverpool match, everybody seems bored to play football.
We were outplayed by Newcastle, the way Barcelona and Roma could n't do.

Even if we won out we still would have been Europa league bound. Liverpool and Spurs both won out and were already ahead of us, Spurs on points and Liverpool on GD?

In no way am i excusing the trash fire performances we just put out, just saying there is no way we would have CL qualified with how the other results went.

bigbluewillie likes this

11 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Really dreading this final, what with, Conte's record in finals etc, he's never won fuck all anywhere.

And then the team he selects, then the formation, then the players attitude.

I fear we are going to get seriously fucked.

Yet another game i'm going to have to watch from behind the sofa.

Bet my bollocks he goes 3-5-2 Moses Baka,Fabregas,Kante, Alonso

Doesn't really matter who he picks if they dont get their heads out of their arses and find some pride in themselkves and the fuckin badge on their shirts!

16 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Even if we won out we still would have been Europa league bound. Liverpool and Spurs both won out and were already ahead of us, Spurs on points and Liverpool on GD?

In no way am i excusing the trash fire performances we just put out, just saying there is no way we would have CL qualified with how the other results went.

The tie breaker is GD.

11 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The tie breaker is GD.

ya, i know. and Liverpool had a far superior GD than us. So no matter if we played amazing or closer to the reality of what happened, we still were Europa league bound regardless.

bigbluewillie likes this

27 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

ya, i know. and Liverpool had a far superior GD than us. So no matter if we played amazing or closer to the reality of what happened, we still were Europa league bound regardless.

Well we could always win like 17-0 or what

akgw13 likes this

2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Nah course not but been nice to see effort.. Especially for fans who went up all that way! Instead all mehhhh and lose 3-0 and right before a cup final hardly builds confidence. Hopefully crap out the way and this is it... This is the real and last sodding test this season.. In a season which has been so testing of patience! 

N if they're gana play like yesterday might well not bother stepping onto the pitch 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Nah course not but been nice to see effort.. Especially for fans who went up all that way! Instead all mehhhh and lose 3-0 and right before a cup final hardly builds confidence. Hopefully crap out the way and this is it... This is the real and last sodding test this season.. In a season which has been so testing of patience! 

100%, i'm not excusing how they played. i turned the game off after the 1st goal as i couldn't take anymore. I am the same as you, win or lose all i want to see is effort and determination. We showed none and it was embarrassing. I was merely pointing out that no matter what, we were EL bound. The other post made it seem like if we won out we would be in(could you imagine the outrage if we played like that and liverpool somehow lost? i don't even want to think about what my reaction would have been)

Chelsea threw the Newcastle match to give a ego boost and fake confidence to man utd to think Chelsea won't turn up for this game.

Unionjack likes this