test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic

Next headlines will be Shitty have signed Pjanic and ADL will say no 1 minute to end of Deadline Day over us not paying an extra £1mill

Vesper likes this

We'll pull something really big to get everything done, or fall miserably. Club is at the brinks, get these two from Napoli and don't fucking ask for money! I'd pay 70mils for Sarri + Jorgi combo any day. Lol we paid Morata 70 mils.

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

Dimitr likes this

Jorginho should think twice - he won't get chance at City like he would with us. Competition there is just too big. Here he will be nailed on starter, playing with Hazard and under Sarri, with Kante holding his back.

It’s nice to see some positive news but it’s not gonna happen 

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

24ECF158-63E7-4298-9454-F2607759D143.png

Will be funny seeing the grass is greener crew on Blue Moon complain about their penny pinching while claiming how amazing we are :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine what a nightmare it would be for even the top clubs to go against a midfield 3 of Kante, Jorginho, and Golovin. Three midfielders who will swarm all over you and cover every blade of grass on the entire pitch. And two of the three are also extremely comfortable on the ball and can pick out pinpoint passes.

It's a dream midfield. But sadly too good to be true.

Who's the one that isn't?

Superblue_1986 likes this

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Agreed, just because Kante isn't in the mould of a playmaker does not make him uncomfortable on the ball.

If anything over the last 2 seasons at Chelsea I feel he's continuously improved this aspect of his game and is well above competent. Having players around him even better on the ball to complement his biggest strengths will only improve matters even more.

Miguelito, pHaRaOn and Tomo like this

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kante is better on the bal than he's given credit for but he isn't a player who's going to regularly dribble out of tight spaces and carry it more than he has to. He does it every once in a while but only when necessary.

I wouldn't say he's "extremely" comfortable on the ball. Good enough or solid I'd say.

Miguelito, 11Drogba and Tomo like this

Kante, Jorginho and any of our current mids should be a good midfield. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

Kante, Jorginho and any of our current mids should be a good midfield. 

Bakayoko has to improve for me i. Honestly think he will come good.

the wes and Chelsea? like this

If we get (finally) sarri we will have some chance to get him . Surely we haven’t bid for him but maybe we enquired Napoli for Jorginho.. 

lets hope to sign sarri very soon.