test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Jorginho

Started by Unionjack,

569 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, manpe said:

Jorginho was even more of a pipe dream... until yesterday.

These two are being quoted as costing 80m or more. Plus, Pjanic surely won't want to leave when CR7 just arrived.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

These two are being quoted as costing 80m or more. Plus, Pjanic surely won't want to leave when CR7 just arrived.

Two main points that made Jorginho look impossible until yesterday.

1) He had already agreed personal terms with City.
2) We are very shit at dealing with Napoli.

Out of those three I would have considered Jorginho the most pipey and Kovacic the most likely.

I really think we got lucky here.  The right player at the right time.  Selling Jorginho to us really saves face for both Chelsea and Napoli.  We were locked in a stupid game of chicken over Sarri.

Chelsea get to "gazzump" City for Jorginho and get Sarri as well

Napoli get their fees for both Jorginho and Sarri.

Its win-win.

Except for City, but fuck 'em.  Just because you have Pep and lots of money doesn't mean that dealing with ADL and Napoli is a walk in the park.  Welcome to the club.

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Why he returned back?😅

Shouldnt he be training first thing in the morning instead? Thats what I thought, this is getting weird.

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Jorginho has rejected the offer from Chelsea. The deal including Sarri has collapsed.

haha wtf😂

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

🔔 According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Jorginho has rejected the offer from Chelsea. The deal including Sarri has collapsed.

haha wtf😂

Fake account

Dimitr likes this

So we will get Jorginho and City Kovačič?

Jorginho isnt bad at all, but IMO City will end up having much better player longterm.

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes. Now  I realized that was fake account 

idiots

Delete the original post

Dimitr likes this

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

You really are taking the piss now, aren't you? You don't even post the link to source, and when I searched, this twatter account clearly states "Parody" and has 7 tweets total. Literally one tweet before that says "According to Sky Sports Italy, Higuaín to Chelsea broke down because he wasn’t convinced with the menu at their Cobham training ground." You're either a troll or incredibly gullible (not to say stupid).

Here is the link for laughs https://twitter.com/NapIesAndNapoli?lang=en

My mistake mate   How much stupid they are ? Haha

Just now, Dimitr said:

My mistake mate   How much stupid they are ? Haha

Who they? The person who runs a parody account for shits and giggles and does not hide it?

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

You really are taking the piss now, aren't you? You don't even post the link to source, and when I searched, this twatter account clearly states "Parody" and has 7 tweets total. Literally one tweet before that says "According to Sky Sports Italy, Higuaín to Chelsea broke down because he wasn’t convinced with the menu at their Cobham training ground." You're either a troll or incredibly gullible (not to say stupid).

Here is the link for laughs https://twitter.com/NapIesAndNapoli?lang=en

I think he got it from this account who mostly retweets actual news, but also trolls once in a while like this.

Dimitr likes this

Just now, BlueLyon said:

So we will get Jorginho and City Kovačič?

Jorginho isnt bad at all, but IMO City will end up having much better player longterm.

As long as we a top class player that solves our problem, I could´t care less. I do not think that their quality differs that much. In WC, I could not see anything special, when Kovacic was playing, so he probably needs some time to shine again, while Jorginho is playing every week. Both have immense potential