• Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Mana said:

We can forget winning the FA Cup next week. Trophyless season with Europa it is.

Its a shame Conte cant play the womens or U17s teams just to stick it up this lots arses

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedy material this :drunk:
Anyway, those above us in the table have better squads than ours. Maybe we could've battled it with Liverpool, only difference - their midfield is slightly better than ours, as well as their star player. Oh, and mentality.
All in all this is a just placement.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Typical of our players. Down tools whenever they feel like. It's a fucking disgrace to the badge. Something needs to be done about this.

Take their salaries away and just make it all a performnce based wage.

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Comedy material this :drunk:
Anyway, those above us in the table have better squads than ours. Maybe we could've battled it with Liverpool, only difference - their midfield is slightly better than ours, as well as their star player.
All in all this is a just placement.

Slightly?

Wjinaldum would walk into our midfield...easily. Even the likes of Lallana would.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Take their salaries away and just make it all a performnce based wage.

They will just play soemwhere else. 

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Its your fault then mate!!!

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

Just now, manpe said:

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

And the shadow from the roof. Grass is too thick,long,short. A plague of mozzies! Its a jungle out there!

We were never going to win at this place, were we? Especially with this pathetic performance. I am actually happy Spurs are not losing, I would hate the fact they lost today and we fucked it up again.