test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Newcastle 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

241 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Its your fault then mate!!!

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

Unionjack likes this

Just now, manpe said:

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

And the shadow from the roof. Grass is too thick,long,short. A plague of mozzies! Its a jungle out there!

manpe and Laylabelle like this

We were never going to win at this place, were we? Especially with this pathetic performance. I am actually happy Spurs are not losing, I would hate the fact they lost today and we fucked it up again.

Johnnyeye likes this

Thing is this could've meant something. Yet we're shite and 3-0 down. Poor fans who have made the journey!!! To watch this. Be better watching paint dry 

Johnnyeye likes this

Too much gap between our midfield and defensive line...Should be more higher line...Even newcastle is playing a higher line than us

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We were never going to win at this place, were we? Especially with this pathetic performance. I am actually happy Spurs are not losing, I would hate the fact they lost today and we fucked it up again.

Spurs? Don't you mean Liverpool? 

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am actually happy Spurs are not losing,

Oh fuck off!! Nothings as bad as wanting some north London twats to win!

Starman60 likes this

Only way a new manager would help is if he brought his old team with him. Or he could go thru this lot with a buzz saw!

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Spurs? Don't you mean Liverpool? 

No, Spurs indeed. Liverpool were hardly to lose any points, so if there was a chance, it was Tottenham. But we did not beat Huddersfield. Winning the last two games and Spurs losing today, it was ours.

Johnnyeye likes this

Wtf was that Pedro?! 

Shame we haven't managed even 1!!! We lost the start of the season but at least managed 2 even with less men

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

No, Spurs indeed. Liverpool were hardly to lose any points, so if there was a chance, it was Tottenham. But we did not beat Huddersfield. Winning the last two games and Spurs losing today, it was ours.

Yes but Spurs being "shit" today probably has something to do with the fact that they secured their top 4 spot on Wednesday...