test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Newcastle 3-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

241 posts in this topic

We are seriously making Newcastle look like fucking Arsenal the way they're passing it around! Wtf is going on!?

We can't string 2 passes together!

bigbluewillie likes this

I was thinking once the game started soak up pressure for the first 20 mins then get the ball down and play.

But we are fucking awful, no idea, no passion, no the dippers have just scored.

fuck fuck fuck

Funny thing is, Spurs are losing. If we had just handled business... Clearly was too much to ask for. 

Starman60 likes this

Barkley and Bakayoko may as well be lamp posts. Our midfield is getting played through with zero resistance.

My oh my do we need some major surgery there in the summer. Trouble is we just bought those two players so I doubt we'll be selling them so quickly,

bigbluewillie likes this

Which team are the defending champs fighting for a top 4 finish and which is the team that was promoted this season and has fuck all to play for?

The fat Spanish waiter is having us for dinner

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Is ther any reason for me to put up with this pain, Liverpool are not going to fuck up.

This display is fucking painful, embarrassing, I want out of here, gonna watch a film, i just can't stomach this.

DDA likes this

Pathetic performance...Where is midfield ...they are dominating...Playing this defensive against fucking newcastle ...